Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Itslikevelvet is Just Like Velvet and OHHHH So CUTE!!!! Bonus Materal if Verified

Someone always fucks it up for the rest of us. Or she found her SDaddy who will help her weekly/monthly.

gawdamn shame.
    DoctorShots in the ASPD days.
    Biggie_Smalls on "E".

Single Hispanic male.
    Fan of BBBJ,DT,FF,GAG,DFK/LFK, CIM/COF/COT, GFE preferred.

I have been in the Hobby since 2007/2008.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Whoever tried this ^^^^ thanks for screwing this up for the rest of us you lousy &@%#*¥!!!

Some #%~!! around here can’t stand success and allow us to have nice things!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Text her and explain to her that there are some shits, a**hole on this board so kinky and have no respect for that matter.

I ever never asked her, but she did gave me bbfs & greek every our visit bcd; because she loved me in returned as I loved her. Now she disappear out of my life. The transaction & sex thing not likely include bbfs without the upsell.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    interesting.....sounds like more information is coming out, and we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg.
    Then she is definitely not new to the hobby.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Itslikevelvet is nice, beautiful girl new to Oh2. I never have a chance to visit her yet to clear the misunderstanding.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Good shit as always doc

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by timban1a View Post
    Text her and explain to her that there are some shits, a**hole on this board so kinky and have no respect for that matter.

I ever never asked her, but she did gave me bbfs & greek every our visit bcd; because she loved me in returned as I loved her. Now she disappear out of my life. The transaction & sex thing not likely include bbfs without the upsell.

This part here is very scary............. so are you admitting that you barebacked her and y'all were in "love" or something..............???

Itslikevelvet is nice, beautiful girl new to Oh2. I never have a chance to visit her yet to clear the misunderstanding.

What Misunderstanding ....................????

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    RVflat misunderstood I may had session with her " Itsvelvet " the new girl on Oh2 bb. I never meet her yet, only the shit, a**hole try bb her and scary her to quit after a few days my friend.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is smoking hot.

"Ah pussy, I could eat a pussy for hours." Nicolas Cage from Face/Off, with a minor tweak.

Great review

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw her on the 31st she is still around but the service is no where close to what DOC experienced. Granted I only had her give me a blow. She couldn't even do that properly. I had to jack off on her tits.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I ever never asked her, but she did gave me bbfs & greek every our visit bcd; because she loved me in returned as I loved her.
    So, who are you talking about then?

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron02h View Post
    I saw her on the 31st she is still around but the service is no where close to what DOC experienced. Granted I only had her give me a blow. She couldn't even do that properly. I had to jack off on her tits.

You should write a review then and give your experience so others can read. They'll never see your statement on Docs review...... Maybe it was a YMMV thing.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3