Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: FBSM+
Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $.60 + $.60
Approximate age of Companion: 30ish
Hair Color and Length: Black
Smoking Status: unknown
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: Average height, A's, small ass, average looking but very nice and cordial
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
Had been painting most of the day and felt a little massage would do me good. Had a choice of Li Body Works or Ocean which both are relatively close to my location and I had been satisfied with the service with both before. Jenny gave me a very professional and soothing massage to my tired muscles and was not hesitant to tease. As things progressed to my legs she would stroke jr underneath. As I didn't flinch when she did she didn't hesitate to continue while working the glutes and legs. On the flip she started with my chest, then moved down the table to my thighs. More teasing and then a good massage of the package. It was good, not fast, and she did me well. After jr did his thing she wiped up and then continued with more massage of the legs and feet. I became so relaxed that if she continued anymore I would have fallen asleep. She was well worth the trip. Standard house fee and $60 tip. Water. Will repeat.