Thread: Lets try and reward the ladies who post

Lets try and reward the ladies who post

Hey fellow poon aficionados. Since hardly anyone is migrating over to this board, which is obviously much better suited for its intended purpose than eccie I might add. Those of us that are here need to make it a point to support the ladies who do use it. I see where KiKi and her gorgeous rack posted an add. Any of you coast dawgs who can breakfree on the days she is hosting should really try and see her. I know I am going to.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm gonna have to visit Kiki soon too !

Verified Companion Companion Mature Companion's Avatar
    Basscat,
    I don't think a lot of folks know about the site. Unless they're further South.

It would help if ladies linked Home2 in their Ads on other sites and or on their personal websites.
    It would lend to guys knowing about & utilizing this site.

As one who resides in Mississippi. Seems folks are still hugging Eccie..rather than venturing out to more useful hobby sites.

Smh....

Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    Hey fellow poon aficionados. Since hardly anyone is migrating over to this board, which is obviously much better suited for its intended purpose than eccie I might add. Those of us that are here need to make it a point to support the ladies who do use it. I see where KiKi and her gorgeous rack posted an add. Any of you coast dawgs who can breakfree on the days she is hosting should really try and see her. I know I am going to.
    Pre-booking required.

My website has a glitch that's being fixed. Can't utilize the booking form. So Please email to book a date.

http://maturecompanion.net
    matureladyfriend@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Companion View Post
    Basscat,
    I don't think a lot of folks know about the site. Unless they're further South.

It would help if ladies linked Home2 in their Ads on other sites and or on their personal websites.
    It would lend to guys knowing about & utilizing this site.

As one who resides in Mississippi. Seems folks are still hugging Eccie..rather than venturing out to more useful hobby sites.

Smh....

Its ridiculous that the ms forum isn't a hive of activity. With Al and TN forums not working as they should its really hurting the growth of the MS board. There are a lot of ladies who travel around the southern states who are not using it because it doesnt work in all the states they tour. So they not only dont use it they also tell other providers and tricks not to waste their time with it.

I have tried to contact who I can to get info on why some state forums dont allow you to post. I have yet to hear back. I am talking back channel with several providers who have told me that they have been asking for awhile about the posting issues in other states and have not heard back.

I think it would catch on and flourish if they only made the neighboring states forums function like the MS and LA ones do. Both MS and LA work flawlessly as far as I can tell. I guess its not a simple fix or there just isn't enough interest to make it worth the time of those who handle those things.

I just hate going to a site and seeing no adds and no showcases. It really sucks to see women asking where to go eat or what places they should visit when what they really want to do is say hey I am here I charge this much and here are nude pics of me. It just makes no sense to me that the MS board that works fine isnt catching fire. Maybe it will. TX sure did and Lousiana is really starting to gain momentum.

I have a feeling it will catch on. Especially if you ladies start using it to post ads. Nothing draws the men like a bunch of fine women posting ads letting guys know where they are even more so if they post pics. So if the ladies do their part I think the guys will show up and do their part.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I know management is working on the problems but they don’t have an extensive IT department or unlimited funding to hire a full time IT staff.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My friend Adaline Paige just joined here. Show her some love guys ! She is awesome !

Verified Companion Companion KynsleyMorgan's Avatar
    One more on board. Hey guys!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad to see you here , Kynsley !

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Reward for being on board sucks since Eccie is kicking ass on these providers. Some of them are too stupid to be creative.
    Who brought overweight and worn trashes to MY(OUR) HOME ? Let’s keep OUR HOME clean of trash.
    If you got shit on your shoes, take shit outside or go wash your shoes in MY (OUR) HOME , please.
    Last edited by VADC1; 09-25-2019 at 06:48 AM.

Verified Companion Companion KynsleyMorgan's Avatar
    Thank you lucky!

Can I please get a broom and dustpan?
    It's a little dirty in here.

Vadc, how is it that you keep getting banned and keep coming back? Go sit in a corner and shut up if you have nothing nice to say. Better yet, you have never written a review for anyone that these guys know...so how do they even know you have visited the coast?

Why not stay in Va where you belong. Fraud alert, Stalker and troll who loves to out information on people from 2003.
    Last edited by KynsleyMorgan; 09-25-2019 at 07:43 AM.

I feel little frustration in your posting. Sorry but you will never find out who I met in MS, NOLA. I will not give you chance to harass and threatening ladies with your lies. I wish I am in VA but I am everywhere. I am in Biloxi and NOLA more than ever with fine southern ladies (non trashy, non drama, non 20+ years of worned, non jailed, non pimp, just FINE Ladies). Love few ladies I met.
    By the way I didn’t research or out anyone. I just made public announcement of public info that was given to me by fine MS ladies and gentlemen.
    Look at yourself on mirror before accusing someone of stalking (with GPS or Cinderella syndrome, you will think you are worth stalking)

VDAC didnt we chat about this yesterday? So why come here with this bullshit. Everyone knows you have serious issues with a few providers. Those of us who hobby on the coast are all aware and have seen the countless threads with the bickering back and forth. You really need to let it go. Not one guy here is going to take anything you say serious when all you do is fight with providers.

Take the advice I gave you yesterday. I am trying to help bring life into oh2 on the coast. That means I want real providers like Kynsley and her friends joining in on the discussions posting adds and generally being part of the ms section. You sir are doing everything you can to chase off providers on a board that is barely getting any traffic. You are not helping us at all with your attacks.

I had to beg Kynsley to start posting here again. She told me exactly what would happen the second she posted. She was 100 percent correct. You went after her the second she did.

So I will lay it down for you in basic terms. Kynsley brings a lot more to the table than you do. She is a provider and has a bunch of provider friends. If her and her friends gets behind the MS board things will improve greatly in short order. What do you have to offer other than attacking providers who post? Look I want everyone here including you but if your just going to hurt the chances of this board taking off would you please just stop posting. We need as many legit providers wanting to post on this board as possible. Attacking them the second they post is not helping the guys who want to see this board prosper. So please cut it out.

I agree that 20+ years of ducking do have values that I cannot provide.
    Ok, out of respect to you and MS board. I will stay low on telling truths. BUT if there is another lies, BS or accusing of me or to ladies about me from those two, I will not stay low.

Hope this MS board rise up.

VDAC didnt we chat about this yesterday? So why come here with this bullshit. Everyone knows you have serious issues with a few providers. Those of us who hobby on the coast are all aware and have seen the countless threads with the bickering back and forth. You really need to let it go. Not one guy here is going to take anything you say serious when all you do is fight with providers.

Take the advice I gave you yesterday. I am trying to help bring life into oh2 on the coast. That means I want real providers like Kynsley and her friends joining in on the discussions posting adds and generally being part of the ms section. You sir are doing everything you can to chase off providers on a board that is barely getting any traffic. You are not helping us at all with your attacks.

I had to beg Kynsley to start posting here again. She told me exactly what would happen the second she posted. She was 100 percent correct. You went after her the second she did.

So I will lay it down for you in basic terms. Kynsley brings a lot more to the table than you do. She is a provider and has a bunch of provider friends. If her and her friends gets behind the MS board things will improve greatly in short order. What do you have to offer other than attacking providers who post? Look I want everyone here including you but if your just going to hurt the chances of this board taking off would you please just stop posting. We need as many legit providers wanting to post on this board as possible. Attacking them the second they post is not helping the guys who want to see this board prosper. So please cut it out.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckySeven1 View Post
    My friend Adaline Paige just joined here. Show her some love guys ! She is awesome !
    Exactly
    Hi Kynsley & Adaline,
    Welcome Home Beautiful women

Retired Site "Guide"
    A message to all concerned:

As I have said earlier in another thread, oh2 welcomes new members. We do NOT welcome drama from other sites. When you all signed onto ourhome2.net you all agreed to one prime directive: RESPECT

Respect for other members as well as respect for yourselves. When this directive is not adhered to those who refuse to do so are shown the door out. Something that can happen without warning. The Staff of oh2 is empowered with this ability and will not hesitate to use it.

No matter what has happened anywhere else everyone here has the right to a fresh start at oh2. Your behavior here is what will determine your own fate or future with ourhome2.net. The past is the past and best forgotten. By all.