Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oh, how I miss...

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Lol well miss s...he handles me and my feisty gal pal in dallas...so i bet he can....mmmmm
    Be sure n bring resses peanut butter cups..lol
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    LoveMonger Be sure n bring resses peanut butter cups
    Because I love a man who comes bearing gifts.

I am happy with the cream filled burrito between his legs. Focusing on LoveBugs joy stick.

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    We need to make that happen in our very near futures! LoveMonger, can you handle the two of us?
    LOL, probably not. But I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew, so I’ll damn sure give it every effort and then some!
    - - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -
    I've been searching for the daughter of the devil himself
    I've been searching for an angel in white
    I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
    And I can feel her when she's nowhere in sight

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    Lol well miss s...he handles me and my feisty gal pal in dallas...so i bet he can....mmmmm
    Be sure n bring resses peanut butter cups..lol

Peanut butter cups are great, but optional. You know what I really like to eat...
    I've been searching for the daughter of the devil himself
    I've been searching for an angel in white
    I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
    And I can feel her when she's nowhere in sight

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    She asks if he wants the QV special. thirty minutes. sure but a full thirty minutes. She says sure; Hold on as long as you can, because when you blow its bend over, hands on the coffee table and I paddle till you get your full 30 minutes. I'll stop early if you want to pay for the rest of the hour

But did you want them same day, sir? Did any other factors come into play for you?

If a guy could write HIS perfect QV ad, how would it read? What would it look like?

Inquiring minds want to know how horny minds work.

Verified Companion Companion Mature Companion's Avatar
    And here I *thought* you were gonna say...*oh how I miss....my sweet Mature Companion* going to my corner to cry.

I'm right there with you on those *right now* *wham bam* guys.
    While I get the mindset of spittin out a nut to ease the blue balls after a day of sittin at the office.
    It's not for me. I actually *enjoy* the lifestyle. The whole adult connection with my dates. I want to feel like a true woman in every sense. Not like an object to nut on and you pull up your britches and walk out. Bluntly put. Fuck no. Never! Not for me.

Imho...men who request the *right now* don't value the true enjoyment of a woman. How can they????? Nor are they planning in advance. They're not placing any value on what she may have going on, in her life for that day. It's about gettin that nut. Nothing more.

I like to be proven wrong. But the men who are about the *dates* they get it. And that's what beautiful about those men!!

Seductrix4u,
    I need to kiss those sweet lips of yours, again...and have a laugh or two!! miss you, Beautiful.

...showing off my skills during a QV. Give me 15 minutes and I'd have you out the door in 14. Because this woman has skillz!

I loved the "urgency" of men who just had to have it. Fast. Furious. Full Force.

Unfortunately, my schedule does not align with the "must have same day" guys. I need scheduling ahead. I've never been a same day/last minute companion.

So I guess this is my informal poll. Do QV visit guys plan ahead, or is it always a "must have right now" kind of thing?

My current clientele like the longer visits of cuddling and GFE time. But the slut in me likes the "nastiness" of a QV. It's definitely a different vibe than a GFE visit and sometimes, I just want to be on my knees, being a thirsty girl.

What do guys WANT? Are you trying to get in and out? Do you want it when you have the urge? Do you want to keep some change in your pocket? What drives your decisions when choosing a companion (other than the obvious factors such as attraction, et al)? Does the fact that you can't meet someone same day deter your decision?

I hope this will be an informational thread for all companions.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Mature Companion; 10-27-2019 at 09:53 AM.
    Pre-booking required via my website ONLY. Do NOT PM me for a date.

http://maturecompanion.net
    matureladyfriend@gmail.com

Verified Companion Companion Sweetsuzanna8's Avatar
    I like both for different reasons. If i know the guy, he can come in and bend me over the couch, pull down his pants and lift my skirt. Push my panties to the sides and let me have it!

But foreplay and teasing and a 2 hr msog would be awesome too

QV ?

I hope I'm doing this right? Just learning how to kinda navigate this site! LOL
    But I am no fan of a QV! I kinda like to feel at least some connection.
    I did have 1 with a provider that I know, and it turned out as her preference! Cuz she had a follow up date. She was late in the get go. I didn't care 4 it a bit! And it id judt MHO THNX

Quick visits are like fast food restaurants. There are times you want herford house, and times you need mcdonalds. There is a need for both. Sometimes its due to time, others it's craving. Rarely it is about budget. Sometimes i want to be serviced, sometimes i feel like appreciating a woman's body. Same day appts are great convenience but ive come to realize that doesn't happen except for amps. If i see a girl for a qv i will be more likely to repeat visit her for an hour appt because i had a chance to meet her and see how we connect. Girls who offer qv become regulars.
    Last edited by Cmore197474; 11-06-2019 at 09:35 AM.

And to clarify, i do not blame girls for not wanting to do full service quick visits, my answer above pertains to bj/hj quick visits, which i guess is technically a bng.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmore197474 View Post
    And to clarify, i do not blame girls for not wanting to do full service quick visits, my answer above pertains to bj/hj quick visits, which i guess is technically a bng.
    Yes, most companions do not want to offer this as a standard menu offering. They'd rather offer this after a relationship has been established, so the tail is not wagging the dog, so to speak.

I hope you've found your regular companions to meet your needs!

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Companion View Post
    And here I *thought* you were gonna say...*oh how I miss....my sweet Mature Companion* going to my corner to cry.

Seductrix4u,
    I need to kiss those sweet lips of yours, again...and have a laugh or two!! miss you, Beautiful.
    I miss you MORE, you tall, gorgeous model of perfection, you.

We WILL be lovin', touchin' and squeezin' each other again soon! You are my ONLY girl I see by choice, so your next visit to KC, you WILL be mine!

Guys, if you have not met this luscious woman yet, you have missed out on the date of a lifetime!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2