Quote Originally Posted by NorthDallasHobby View Post
hey dear, I follow Dallas Rain and so I ended up here. I would love to say I seek QV for budget, but the reality is for a long time I couldn't shoot 2x and I didn't like being 1 and done in 15 and then getting sent out the door. I blame BackPage for that. As I mature in the hobby I have found better companions and am enjoying more time. That said, budget is one factor for me and scheduling is the other. To be honest, I am horny 24/7 pretty much but budget doesn't allow for this unless a companion was just equally horny and wanted to get together off the clock. So scheduling, many days I have to get to work and find out people are out today or i have a meeting get cancelled and I start looking for something. When this happens I tend to seek hhr for the wam bam fun of it and to save the cash for more opportunities. At the end of the day I know I start with x funds and my capitalistic mind wants to maximize the return on the dollar in experiences. I also know that ladies need some notice and are offering time, but you have other factors in your time too. For me, a hhr or qv is probably an hour with drive to and from. I assume ladies need time between for "housekeeping" tasks and because not many just want to have a revolving door all day, so you have your needs too. How is my ad, maybe this:

Horny dude looking for a great all inclusive opportunity to explore and be explored, with repeats. QV to HHR are my sweet spot, sometimes longer with scheduled notice. If I am really in a bind a BNG will suffice but would prefer to return the oral favor which generally leads to more. ;)
Sure wish you were in KC Seductrix nice thread my sexy friend.