...showing off my skills during a QV. Give me 15 minutes and I'd have you out the door in 14. Because this woman has skillz!

I loved the "urgency" of men who just had to have it. Fast. Furious. Full Force.

Unfortunately, my schedule does not align with the "must have same day" guys. I need scheduling ahead. I've never been a same day/last minute companion.

So I guess this is my informal poll. Do QV visit guys plan ahead, or is it always a "must have right now" kind of thing?

My current clientele like the longer visits of cuddling and GFE time. But the slut in me likes the "nastiness" of a QV. It's definitely a different vibe than a GFE visit and sometimes, I just want to be on my knees, being a thirsty girl.

What do guys WANT? Are you trying to get in and out? Do you want it when you have the urge? Do you want to keep some change in your pocket? What drives your decisions when choosing a companion (other than the obvious factors such as attraction, et al)? Does the fact that you can't meet someone same day deter your decision?

I hope this will be an informational thread for all companions.

Thank you!