suburb of OP

Showers, Nuru and a All inclusive Session awaits you. No strings attached and no drama. I am exactly who I say I am. No managers or pimps! Not a clock watcher. Very accommodating I will leave you completely satisfied. Been wanting to visit with me? Well, here I am. I will always strive to not only meet but also exceed your expectations.
Clean Showers, Towels, beverages @ my location

275EE90F-259F-4BF9-8734-951C8E7096EC.jpg

I am healthy no drugs and I take care of myself. Please no explicit texts or obscene language. Best way to contact me is by calling or texting me @

409-291-9885

mention your eccie handle for a quick reply time. I’m soft spoken, down to earth & extremely open - minded. Never a disappointment guys. Don’t waste your time with ladies who upsell or have bad attitudes. I’m warm and not robotic, highly skilled & genuine when meeting new people. All welcome please no thugs or AA gentlemen. No exceptions not needing to explain myself but my preference is mature Caucasian gentlemen. They just treat me the best.

I am always dressed sexy and am shower fresh.
Ever had a Tiny lover
2B2A2BCC-1024-47D7-B3F4-7564BAC03A4E.jpg

? Want to try? Give me a shout.
You will be glad you did. I’ll only be taking 2-3 callers per day . Please plan ahead if you can. I am available on short notice on occasion. Just call or text me to check availability. For those who cannot call or text I will be checking my eccie periodically.
See you soon
New pictures taken today...
D1FC21C3-1E2E-43F6-89DF-1D27386588FD.jpg