Thread: Can’t post review

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Question Can’t post review

Every time I try to post/ submit a review I get a message that says

“The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.”

anyone else have have this issue? What’s the fix?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Some devices, particularly cells and tablets (iPhones and iPads especially mentioned), are not compatible with the system on posting reviews. PC and laptops work best. We are constantly trying to boot the %$#@& gremlin glitch, wretched and persistent creature! He pops up intermittently and sometimes unexpectedly. Yes, it's frustrating to management, too! Sorry, lad!

Here's a thread with suggestions:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?104187-Review-template-gremlin-solutions-workarounds

Posting the public portion of the review and then going back and editing within the 60-minute window is often successful, or adding the ROS subsequently in HIDE tags, and if all else fails, post what you can and PM the hidden details to staff, and they will be added. You can use the template to also post in the private Hobbyist-only forum, then RTM it (report to mod triangular button at the bottom of every post's avatar) for relocation and ask for HIDE tags.

Thanks for your patience! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-19-2019 at 02:34 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the explanation. At least I know what device to use to post a review going forward.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have four encounters With OH2 provinders I have tried to review and post with the same issue. I keep my hobby life off my computer, for obvious reasons, and use only my Ipad or phone. I have followed fancy’s recommendations without any success, so I have posted reviews on the eccie site under my old handle there. Too bad site administrators can’t get their act together and correct this issue ASAP.