Thread: Validating a client

Verified Companion Companion

Validating a client

Sorry if this isn't the right way. I have a client from eccie that is trying to be verified to this site. I attached our session and if anyone else can vouch for him that has seen him that would be awesome.
    My companions username is Ictguy2015
    Session 1st. Week of Aug.
    Incall my apartment
    Activities cbj, CBS, miss
    Attached Images Attached Images

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Appreciation for the topic!

I just happened upon this thread while meandering new posts. Here's what you do, lovely lass: Please PM the chief admin ck1942 with the gent's handle here on H2 (he must already be registered, and a link to the member's profile would be appreciated to make sure that the right person is being referenced) and clearly state that you are vouching for the fellow's verification onsite and confirming a recent BCD (behind closed doors) session. No other details are necessary.

Please bear in mind, however, that management is a wee bit slammed right now with new registrations, reactivations, vouch checks, verifications, queries, yada yada, so a wee bit of patience may be required.

Here's the verification procedure from the local Welcome Wagon (just embedded there from KC Metro) for future reference:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?198854-Intent-of-the-Welcome-Wagon-Basic-Rules-for-OH2-Forums-amp-Verification!

Usually Hobbyists request vouches, but proactive PMs from companions for their clients are just fine and dandy, too! Advisable to copy the Hobbyist so he knows you've sent it. Many thanks! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-18-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Verified Companion Companion
    perfect thank you so much