Thread: Goddamn thiefs!! Ugghhh!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar

Goddamn thiefs!! Ugghhh!

Somebody hacked into my bank account and stole almost 1500 frm me...ughhhh....

Sorry. I had to vent!!

Sorry that happened to you Dallas.

You really need to use a non-compromised computer to change ALL of your log in user names and passwords.

if you have any tech savvy TRUSTED friends, get a LINUX BOOT USB drive and use it to change all of your account information. This will ensure that no monitoring is happening.

Then get your friend to scrub your current computer/iPad/smart phone.

someone got to your shit through an app or computer vulnerability.

Good luck,

Dogg
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

Sorry. I had to vent!!
    So sorry love.

That happened to me a few years ago. The thieves stole $6,500 from a savings account I rarely use. I didn’t notice until I did my taxes. The bank eventually repaid, but it took months.

String the bastards up by their gonads.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

It waz secured...on my hubby kindle..they hacked password n security question..i did police report and american express fraud report

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    This ^^^^ is exactly why I do not have or participate in online banking.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I vomit on their name. Curse them with a

Aww thanks sexy miss u!!

Karma is a mofo!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar

Sorry. I had to vent!!
    Very sorry to hear that. It couldn’t have happened to a nicer lady.
    - - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -
    I've been searching for the daughter of the devil himself
    I've been searching for an angel in white
    I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
    And I can feel her when she's nowhere in sight

- - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Sorry. I had to vent!!

The Russians did it...Asymmetric warfare ordered by Vladamir Putin for Americas role in Syria.

Verified Companion Companion Kiki7's Avatar
    So sorry that happened, hope they get it back to you quickly
    Come relax with me 405-588-8886

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.

Sorry. I had to vent!!
    It waz secured...on my hubby kindle..they hacked password n security question..i did police report and american express fraud report
    Thank you for sharing Dallas. This is a shared learning opportunity and a perfect time for anyone reading this to reassess and evaluate your Internet presence in online banking as well as social media. The use of Big Banks and banking apps by hobbyist may expose vulnerabilities that constitute viable financial threats as well as unnecessary civil and criminal liabilities.

When one uses banking apps it is literally like sending out flares nosy LE and digitally savvy thieves. If you use banking apps over Wi-Fi or Internet without a strong password and VPN on a secure network one is practically inviting crooks to take your money. That does not even include spyware and malware that might have been harvesting financial information on your computing platforms or rogue/unethical governmental entities using Tempest technology. This is why I advocate a comprehensive social media plan inclusive of your digital eco-system of online applications so hobbyists can assess the risks and opportunities in a deliberate manner rather than an emotional crisis situation.

When bad things like this happen to good people, thoughts and prayers may sooth the soul but are not very effective in repatriating your hard earned money. On the other hand, an adaquate liquid cash reserve and contingency plan to report and clawback your financial losses will almost always be more efficient than thoughts, hugs, prayers and kisses in getting your pinched funds back.Thank goodness it was thieves of the regular variety because if the thieves were cops converted into robbers leverging asset forfieture laws you could kiss that hard earned money good bye.

Make your digital footprint as small and secure as possible.
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Was it Amex savings ? Don’t they have to link account to withdraw or transfer? Now if it is, this peak my interest.

Thanks to all! I still feel mortified. But am resillant...this will be worked out..eventually!!!!

It was amex. It was nothing to do with MY computer...it was my hubbys laptop and his amex account......it is kept seperate from my business stuff,thank god.

They are investigating.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    My yoke is jolted. Changing. Securing.

So sorry to hear that. It happens so often now... AMEX is great in resolution of problems. I love that bank. Good luck to you.
    I hope everyone who reads it, will take it seriously and modify their behavior online.

Be good. Play safe.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141