Thread: Do we have a mod? Issues posting

Do we have a mod? Issues posting

So I am trying to get as many of the poon hounds I know to be good and decent people besides their obvious shortcomings when it comes to sexual proclivities. Thing is a few are having issues using the site. Its not allowing them to post.

Is there some kind of waiting period? Do they need to be vouched for or something?

Same goes for ladies I am asking them to sign up or start using their accounts also. Is there anything posted anyplace that lays out what is necessary to get a lady verified?

I would really like to get as many people from the MS AL FL LA TN boards that I know or know people who know them using this site.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Good evening! OH2 is largely a "self-moderated" site with a core staff of volunteer "guides" or mods that meander the entire board and take care of issues as reported by members. So, speaking of issues... Do you mean that Coed is not allowing posts? Hmmm, the posting permissions...

I will ask the chief admin to check the forum accesses locally for glitches.

As for verification, I just updated the informational sticky at the very beginning of this local Welcome Wagon. It discusses the WW, Basic Site Rules, and the Verification Procedure. Questions may be directed to chief admin ck1942 or myself. There is no waiting period; once members are fully registered, they can post immediately. However, companions must be validated before they can submit advertisements, but may introduce themselves in WWs. (See the stickied thread I mentioned above for more info, please.)

Looking into the posting problems. Thanks! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-16-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Thanks, Fancy.

We've been having some volume issues and at times overloading the host, but bandwidth expansion is underway.

Gents, much like ladies, have a couple hurdles gaining full access, and for example, don't have immediate ROS without endorsements from verified companions here, or sometimes from elsewhere.

Otherwise much of the info y'all need is found in the FAQ

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/faq.php

and in the threads here:

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...PLATE-GREMLINS
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Started a test thread in Coed.