Thread: Great fun with EllieDarling

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Great fun with EllieDarling

Companion's Handle: EllieDarling33
    Date of Visit: Sep. 3rd
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (385)202-9952
    Email Address: Elliedarling33@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ellie-es...ke-city-442934
    City, State: SLC, UT
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: BBBJ, DFK, Breast worship, dirty talk, CG, MISH
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $$$.50
    Approximate age of Companion: 27?
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette, shoulders
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Spinner body, 5' 0" I would guess, 100lbs maybe, but with quite the nice MM rack and an ass that you just want to squeeze 'n spank.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? She definitely met them. Just needed to be more on time with when we arranged as I had to wait outside for almost a half hour. But once started, it was a ton of fun, her enthusiasm and rocking body made the wait worth it.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

The Rest of the Story:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by gfejunkie; 09-20-2019 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Restored ROS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD CopeStrait's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. Sounds like a fun girl
    [I][COLOR=#b22222][SIZE=5] Ladies wearing gem plugs are my Achilles heel.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks for your review and helping to kickstart the site in Utah.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

No problem. UT is tough enough as it is...I should have another review to post soon ;)

I Used to see Ellie many moons ago when she used to be in Provo. That is very close to me and she was always such a pleaser and the true definition of a spinner. The Bolt on's spoke my love language and my pocket book. She went away for a while but found her again on another board earlier this year. Made a visit at a place she had on the east side of down town slc. At the time she was not at her best, but was more surprised she more than doubled her donation. Never one to not pay a lady her donation, but also reserve the right to seek other options. Looks like one thing def has not changed and that is her "Waiting Game" Never been a fan of that, but also got hooked with that AMAZING BODY!! It always amazes me the decisions I make when thinking with the wrong head LOL

Chive On Brother!!

PS - Took me a while to get here, but a trip to San Antonio uncovered this hidden Gem.
    Chive On!
    KCCO