Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey ~ Some more pers. preff. questions: about smelling nice ~

Verified Companion Companion NaomiJoy's Avatar

Comments Hey ~ Some more pers. preff. questions: about smelling nice ~

Oh hello! Your (hopefully!) favorite semordnilap here:

Sooo, felt a good start to a Monday morning might be a pop quiz? Haha, or more of an opinion piece, perhaps ~
    Was wondering for the gents out there, damn good dudes they be: how do you feel about scents/perfumes/body mist? The kind without glitter, I assume (in my personal opinion, the comedian Dane Cook put it best whenst he spoke "Ever had sex with someone wearing lots of body glitter? Sorta looks like you f**ked a pixie -. Then again, that could be good roleplay(?)

Is there maybe a scent you find more attractive or not? Rose/musk always makes me think "older lady", but it can be nice, if done just right, I think. . . Is there maybe a more or less "giveaway scent"?
    Or would you rather just the smell of working deodorant while doing morning "workouts" ~

Ladies, ah! Was wondering what your fav scents are. Do you have a preff. one for work, specifically? I really like warm, brown vanilla/sugar type, or maybe cleaner florals (like Ciao by Vince Camuto. That's an amazing scent, imo, by the way!)
    Suggestions/recommendations/shenanigans totally welcome! And have a happy Moon-Day, luvs <3
    Your favorite semordnilap.~
    Available for incall: 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM all days of the week but Sunday.
    PM me, e-mail me at enjoythemoment@protonmail com with a secure e-mail account, or text me at (210) 600-6762. Please include oh2 username in initial text or e-mail.
    Donations
    : $100/hh - $180/hr - $220/90mins - $260/2hrs (see profile for details & other helpful info/updates).

Pre-Booking is more than welcome!

Hi Naomi. Been hearing some good comments about you. In answer to your question, I prefer no added scents. Even some body washes are too strong for me. Just give me a clean female aroma and I'll eat it up. Literally!

Please no scents or perfumes at all. Many of us have to return to the office or home to the SO. And on behalf of many ladies I have heard this from - guys, same thing for us. Particularly those among us who pile it on thinking it helps. It doesn’t. Just be clean.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I don't mind scents or perfumes, but nothing beats the fresh shower smell!

I normally do a fresh shower and a body mist , but I’ve had guys come over my place and heavy on their colognes which I don’t mind but it does linger for a little too long In my apartment & sometimes gives me a headache.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey Naomi, great question. I prefer the freshly showered smell. I personally don't like perfume at all and if a companion has to much perfume on a date, I usually don't repeat, no matter how great the session was. I have always gotten headaches from heavy amounts of perfume.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    It's all good with you Naomi. Either way, I'm there for the great time spent with you.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Freshly showered is great. Even deodorant free is fine when just out of the shower. Working up a sweat can bring out some sexy natural musk.

I don't mind glitter or scents as I generally plans so as to have nothing going on. Plus I think it's funny to be finding glitter for days.

So, I suppose I am fine either way. Just depends on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by altbier View Post
    Hi Naomi. Been hearing some good comments about you. In answer to your question, I prefer no added scents. Even some body washes are too strong for me. Just give me a clean female aroma and I'll eat it up. Literally!
    All true altbier ha ha. Coverme is correct. For most of us old as dirt high rollers (ha ha). fresh, clean little or NO scent is best. Wives tend to get pissed when you come home smelling prettier than they do ha ha. My absolute favorite scent is a quality olive oil soap with a high laurel oil content.

If, however, a guy gets perfume bombed, there are a few emergency remedies:

1. Gym membership and/or clean shirt in car;
    2. Carry your usual soap and quick shower prior to leaving the den of iniquity;
    3. Judicious use of febreze followed by driving home with windows open;
    4. Stop for gas. Even if you only buy 1/2 gallon. Spill most of that half gallon on yourself (smoking.not recommended). Go home. Say you klutzed out at the Valero.

I am one with the flinde and the flinde is with me.

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    I am one with the flinde and the flinde is with me.
    Well except for the part where you get to do all the 40+ milfs 3 or 4 at a time. And I dont sadly

Quote Originally Posted by flinde View Post
    Well except for the part where you get to do all the 40+ milfs 3 or 4 at a time. And I dont sadly
    I am a lucky man. I do not deny it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Way too many fragrances cause grief if the smell gets carried to meetings, work, or worse yet home. <shudder> Plain and clean works a lot better.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by flinde View Post
    If, however, a guy gets perfume bombed, there are a few emergency remedies:
    4. Stop for gas... Spill most of that half gallon on yourself (smoking.not recommended). Go home. Say you klutzed out at the Valero.
    I think Pyro would love your answer here ^^^ Bro. Really??? I can just see some guy driving down the road, windows down to extract the gasoline fumes from his car and the guy driving in front of, or beside him, flicks a cigarette butt out the window. It then flies into the car with the guy who has gasoline soaked pants and starts a fire.

I think I rather explain perfume smell than how I received third degree burns, caught the interior of my car on fire in the process and turned my cock into a literal weenier roast!!! Thanks but I’ll pass on the gas suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I think Pyro would love your answer here ^^^ Bro. Really??? I can just see some guy driving down the road, windows down to extract the gasoline fumes from his car and the guy driving in front of, or beside him, flicks a cigarette butt out the window. It then flies into the car with the guy who has gasoline soaked pants and starts a fire.

I think I rather explain perfume smell than how I received third degree burns, caught the interior of my car on fire in the process and turned my cock into a literal weenier roast!!! Thanks but I’ll pass on the gas suggestion.
    DH just some of my folksy flinde humor. But seriously, if you hit the ho house the day after the really strong perfume salesman was there, stop for gas. A drop or two on hands. Dab a gas wet finger on your neck for any hair perfume problems. Go in the house. Say, crap, I tried to overfill got gas all over my hands. I gotta take a quick shower. Amazingly effective when all else fails.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast