Thread: So...What If You Don't Know How to Flirt

Verified Companion Companion

Question So...What If You Don't Know How to Flirt

I know some of y'all will look at me sideways but I really don't know how to flirt. I'm not witty or know what to say to get a guy or girl interested. It feels like I'm missing something extra. I'm also oblivious to flirting. Someone has to tell me. I don't if it's because I hang around guys all the time or what but I just don't know how to flirt. Any pointers on where to start since this forum is designed this?
    Come see your G.O.A.T. provider for a wet and wilder time!
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2659445
    PM or email me at acethejaceinthehole@gmail.com!
    Everything on menu EXCEPT Greek and BBFS
    Multiple incalls throughout Houston; Outcalls preferred
    P411 - P315599
    Rates - 200/hhr, 260/hr, 440/2hr, 1200/overnight | NO QVs or BNGs
    (Non-negotiable; *Note: Asking for specials will get you placed on the Ignore list)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just talk to people and be yourself. In some cases it's not about trying to flirt, but just strike up a conversation. I'm from up NORTH and talking to people isn't really a problem for me. Find something to talk about(something they're wearing, their car etc) There has to be something that strikes your fancy to talk about. I do it all the time....WELL!...…….. NOT TO EVEYONE, LOL.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Well striking up a conversation is not a problem for me. If you read my Eccie reviews you'll see that I offer great convo.
    P411 - P315599
    (Non-negotiable; *Note: Asking for specials will get you placed on the Ignore list)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Then you already know the answer to your question. LOL.....NOT SARCASM!
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Just wondering. Didn't know if flirting would be a dealbreaker especially for gfe.
    P411 - P315599

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh wow...I so understand what your saying I think. I’m not bad at conversation and meeting people but I feel like you have to hit me upside the head with a brick for me to take a hint. I wish I could have fun and playful flirting and understand when I’ve gone too far or not far enough. Is it just talk? Does she want to hook up? Is it just flirting that’s not going anyplace or does she really want to hook up? Idk....I’m old now and still don’t get it. Anyone that flirts and follows through I think would become an instant regular of mine :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzguy View Post
    Oh wow...I so understand what your saying I think. I’m not bad at conversation and meeting people but I feel like you have to hit me upside the head with a brick for me to take a hint. I wish I could have fun and playful flirting and understand when I’ve gone too far or not far enough. Is it just talk? Does she want to hook up? Is it just flirting that’s not going anyplace or does she really want to hook up? Idk....I’m old now and still don’t get it. Anyone that flirts and follows through I think would become an instant regular of mine :)
    That seems like that would be a lot of providers Jazzguy.
    P411 - P315599

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    Flirting is about compliments (even if its something that is not obvious) and witty banter. You have great conversation, your back and forth is pretty good. I think as long as you are genuine and don't over analyze the conversation you will be just fine. I can give you some personal face to face flirting lesson. You know my number.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Registered Male (Not Verified) ChrisPeteBacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaela Jace View Post
    I know some of y'all will look at me sideways but I really don't know how to flirt. I'm not witty or know what to say to get a guy or girl interested. It feels like I'm missing something extra. I'm also oblivious to flirting. Someone has to tell me. I don't if it's because I hang around guys all the time or what but I just don't know how to flirt. Any pointers on where to start since this forum is designed this?
    I'd never look at you sideways, but I could see myself looking upside down on you in a mutually agreeable position....
    ^^^ see? I'm flirting with you.
    My default mode is "flirt"....I flirt when I don't have to, it's second nature to me.
    Lots of people respond positively to that, some will roll their eyes but it's all fun.
    If you can vaguely sexualize something (and get away with it)...that's flirting.
    Imagine you're a personal trainer, and you tell a guy "wow that's quite a pump you have there..." *pause* "I suspect I'm not the first woman who has told you that though" *look innocent, devilish smile* (guy subsequently signs up for a year of additional training)
    Flirting isn't a requirement for a GFE, but it's the icing on a cake. It makes for happy repeat customers, particularly if you can personalize it.
    Just find something....ANYTHING.... in common. "oh, here comes my favorite USMC tattoo!" Guys like compliments (women do too, but I digress). "I've never asked a guy this before but wow! what cologne are you wearing?" (they tell you) "That's quite a panty dropper!"

Quote Originally Posted by richard fitzwell View Post
    Flirting is about compliments (even if its something that is not obvious) and witty banter. You have great conversation, your back and forth is pretty good. I think as long as you are genuine and don't over analyze the conversation you will be just fine. I can give you some personal face to face flirting lesson. You know my number.
    ❤️️❤️️❤️️
    P411 - P315599

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Flirting is fun especially when it gets to innuendos. However there is an art and skill involved which can be mastered thru practice.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think flirting is often a matter of attitude, eye contact and body language. Look someone in the eye and smile. Let that look linger a bit and gently touch them on the shoulder. Be attentive to them and perhaps even somewhat playful in your demeanor. You get the idea...