Admins and Staff: you know my intentions still remains... but I have to write this. Edit and do as needed.

Natalie: have been FRAMED, SET UP and her reputation has been ruined bc of that edited by BIG C from Birmingham, AL.

She told her clients all about her "STAGED" attack that supposedly happened to her in Montgomery, AL. If you're a provider that got RAPED in New Orleans, Strangled in another city, and now Attacked/Robbed in Montgomery, AL all w/in 6 mths.. why would you tell your clients? Marketing ploy for sympathy? Natalie and Sabrina was SET UP.

I've heard Natalie is somewhat retired, almost retired? NATALIE, IF YOU EVER COME BACK INTO THE BIZ, CALL ME bc I will VOUCH and ALWAYS have your BACK! I know you were set up and you're innocent. I know you've also been harassed by her and some of her clients. (Ladies: you don't have to SUBMIT to THREATS, HARASSMENT, STALKING, etc.)

It's one thing to be a SCAM/CON ARTIST. But when you bring your shit to the community and try to FRAME/INVOLVE innocent providers, you better look out.

I wrote this thread in NOLA bc I hear Natalie visits LA frequently. I hope this gets thread gets back to Natalie. This was the least I could do to try and clear her name....