Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Latin Essence/Latin Healing Spa, Dulce
Date of Visit: 8/31/19
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 346-243-0860
Email Address: NA
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://houston.bedpage.com/all/lati...e/9026383.html
City, State: Houston, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
Activities: DATY, Tittyplay, FBSM++
Length of Visit: 30 paid for 60
Donation: $170
Approximate age of Companion: 30s
Hair Color and Length: Brown/Medium
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Beautiful dark haired girl. Very pretty face.
Big C pierced natural boobs, implant ass cheeks, face a bit pitted but killer body
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? No
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes but prepare to spend $$

Public comments:
Saw the ad on bedpage and the usual texts back and forth. Made an appointment for 1 hour ($70) & went to the apartment. Waited 15 minutes and no text answer back . I leave because no response to texts (I should have went home). Got a phone call saying phone went dead blah blah blah and Dulce has been waiting for me. So I return and go in apartment. Very clean and nice spa setting. Got to the room and pay my $70 for 30 minutes (to the women who is in charge). Strip and wait on the bed (She never returned with my $30). Dulce shows up and give ma a sensual massage for 15 minutes. She then says turn around which I did. She said do you want to play? I said yes. We play for a bit and then finish up. I dressed then asked for my $30 from my $100. The woman comes back to my room saying she doesn't have change. I said "bullshit" I want my money because I'm not paying $200 for a hand job and DATY. She mysteriously found change and I got my $30. Fun experience but they upcharge for everything.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.