Thread: How to pictures

Verified Hobbyist BCD

How to pictures

I haven't figured out how to open the pic that provides have, I use a laptop, I right click I left click still nothing opens what am i I doing wrong ?

I though photo viewing was limited to verified members, but I too am having issues viewing attached images

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThePainter's Avatar

Pic access gremlin

When I am on the Houston forum, I see all attached pics. On the Louisiana forum, I see about 50% of the pics, and when I click on the jpg that I cannot see, it says "ThePainter, you do not have permission to access this page"

Here are two ads from the same provider, Allison

In Houston, and I can see her pics:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...26%23128139%3B

In New Orleans, I cannot see her pic, and it is the same pic as the first pic in the Houston ad:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...n-prebook-now!

I've been verified for over a year. This is a persistent problem, not just today.

I can usually see what I want to see by looking at a providers pics elsewhere. I'm not complaining, just a bummer for the photo threads.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Thanks for the reports -- especially those listing the specific forum where the issues reside.

Due to our (over the years!) several changes in hosting platforms (and possibly some software updates, too) it appears that those changes have sometimes shifted specific forum permissions away from their originals. Not supposed to happen that way, but it does.

We have no easy way to globally discover those changed settings, nor to globally reset them.

And as new forums come on line, we have similar issues, as well.

So, again, thanks, folks, for giving us the heads up, and Techies will address and repair asap.

= = = = =

later addition:

oh2 has various "levels" of membership that allow/permit both access to certain forums, and access to contents of said forums/posts and to other services such as PMs, avatars, thumbnails, albums and the like. PM storage, etc.

Obviously, the biggest differential is between "lurker" and verified companion/verified hobbyist.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have been having trouble as well, 99% of the time I can not see them either, it's like hunting in the dark.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ck, On Cloey Banks new ad where she posted new pictures, I can see those, but on everyone else I guess with old photos, I can't see, hope this might help.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Indeed, sometimes members don't always fully log into the site, commonly overlooking the "remember me" heck box, or retaining corrupted favorite links.

As always, techie routinely tries to scour the forums for mislaid profile permissions, too.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!