Preferred Method of Contact: https://preferred411.com/P260955

Phone Number: Will Provide After Verification

Email Address: Alexroxcox@protonmail.com

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/P260955
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?27722-AlexCoxx

City, State: Austin/Pflugerville, TX

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: Billiards, Shower, Great Conversation, Stripping, LFK, BBBJ, BLS, MISS, K9, CG, DATY, etc..

Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 Hours

Approximate age of Companion: $$$$$$ for 2 Hours

Hair Color and Length: 29

Smoking Status: Couldn't Tell

Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian

Companion Description: 5’7, 140, Hazel Eyes, Short-Medium Brunette, Bare Kitty, Few Non-Distracting Tats, 36D-26-33 sounds about right, GREAT MMs.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEEDED

Would You Recommend this Companion?? HECK YES

Public comments: Met up Alex at her incall in Pflugerville. She gave me the address and I arrived on time without any issues. She was ready when I arrived and greeted me in a sexy outfit that I had requested. I told her beforehand that since this was a multi-hour appointment, I’d like to play some billiards, which she was happy to do. She was very accommodating and asked me if I wanted any refreshments, so I took her up on that offer and she gave me some soda.

Went upstairs to play some pool, and we played a few games of pool. It’s been a LONG time since I’ve played, so she understood my skill level wasn’t quite that high, so I think she took it down a few notches for me so that we could actually have a game. She asked me what kind of music I’m into, and I told her whatever, so she played what she liked and I totally dug it. She’s really cool to talk to, and super laid back, so we discussed life, schooling, geography, hobbies, interests, the hobby, and family.

The rest of the story: Will include later once this is moved to the correct subforum
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-11-2019 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Relocated to Indy Reviews and H2 profile link added.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hope she didn't call up the music on an Amazon Alexa, Google Play, or Apple Siri!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Private Comments Below.
    Last edited by the lone star; 09-12-2019 at 12:05 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Private Comments:
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post
    Hope she didn't call up the music on an Amazon Alexa, Google Play, or Apple Siri!
    lol, no she didn't.