Thread: 💋👅💦 tell me your thoughts 💋💦👅

Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar

💋👅💦 tell me your thoughts 💋💦👅

What if? Horny, sensitive sensitive nipples, wet pussy, open mouth. Where do you start? Tell me your thoughts 😈💦💋🥰

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    Let’s Say WE start with you CUMMIN to OKC!!!!! Great FAWKIN STARTING POINT
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Whewww, where to start??? I'd have to start with some intense DFK to get the motor revving moving on down to give those sensitive sensitive nipples a workout and doing my best to tickle my tonsils with them! Of course my fingers would be needing a good soaking at the same time so they'd be busy petting and prodding a wet kitty to get it even wetter and dripping!! After a good bit of that, methinks it would be time to fill the open mouth with a little or better yet, a lot of Lil'Hug till he was ready to be covered for a session of candy cave spelunking, but wishful as they are, they're just some random thoughts...................

i like them all

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    On a sprawling big bed in a dimly lit quiet and secure locked room of course!

Verified Companion Companion
    My best start is to be looking up at you as I lick from the underside of your balls all the way to the tip of your dick. Never losing eye contact. On my end anyway! Can't help it if you roll your eyes back lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    My best start is to be looking up at you as I lick from the underside of your balls all the way to the tip of your dick. Never losing eye contact. On my end anyway! Can't help it if you roll your eyes back lol
    When you finally make eye-contact with Sugar N Spice, you might be surprised to find out she has fewer balls and less dick than you might think!?! Sugar dear, I usually start at the top and work my way to the center (kinda like a Toosie-roll pop) and then repeat until the two of us are a sloppy mess!! My only hope is that you have far less dick and balls than Ms. Gypsy has inferred!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I love sensitive nipples and everything else sensitive too! Tie a lady down and tease her, make her squirm and laugh and moan and eventually give her release... its my favorite addiction

woo hoo that got me hot i love to release! multiple times

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThatOneGuy4171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    Sounds absolutely amazing.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....let me pour some warm oil on your butt and slide all over it with my body!
    Then you can return the favor..oil my sexy booty up and slide that co&k all over it!!!!!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH