Ok, so a while back I was with a young lady, good reputation, excellant reviews on the board having a great time working towards 'oh Funny feeling' condom breaks 'holy shit that feels good' BAM!!!

Yep unintentional BBFS. I don't know about her but scared the mess out of me when I realzed what had happened.

Yes, I know. BS! BS! BS!

However, you're workng towards the funny feelng then all of a sudden "that shit feels GOOD" and bam there it goes.

Didn't have to worry about the SO cause it wasn't happening at home.

So a couple of months later. Same provider. stuff feels too good, stop. Condom has broken, put another condom on and go to town. Starts feeling like downtown with Judy Brown. Did I say the shit was tight? In my case too tight, same girl three pop-thrus. She was really excellent, no drama, just the clean-up " 'Feces Occurs'.

So after a few months, SO gets a clue and wants to engage in relations again.

Not having a medical background, but only knowing horror stories of STDs and remembering the old man saying 'Don't bring anything home you didn't leave with....' I have to ask, not having had any 'normal' symptoms, what tests can be done to ensure an innocent party doesn't suffer my indiscretions?

Is there a 'discretionary' clinic that performs such tests in SA?