Was Wes being attacked about the French thing? Not sure if you used Google or not, I don't have a clue what it says, not my thing. However, if it's not bad I really don't know why we should attack him. IJS. I don't always agree with Wes, but I do very appreciate that be puts thought into his posts and doesn't jump to being negative instantly upon disagreement. Personally, it's refreshing for me to have someone to debate with, share ideas, etc... even when we disagree, instead of nonstop pointless empty hugs & kisses. Chill people. Just chill. :/

This not a cheerleader forum; not just this legal section either, the entire board. Everything is fine anyway. So just relax, calm down, chill out. Move on if it's too long or you can't understand someone's logic or hypothesis. There is no need to attack just for the sake of attacking b/c someone chooses to express a large concept.

Unless someone asks for a pity party, or true help b/c they are feeling suicidal, or severely depressed, then there isn't any point in making empty virtual hugs, promises that don't relate to an OPs question, or simply cheerleading.

We shouldn't just jump on a pity bandwagon every single time. I feel for women and men both. Anyone who can't see that then I don't know what to say. I don't care anymore either. I'm not here to be a cheerleading section for anyone. Not for anyone. I'm fair to both sexes, I disseminate my ideas the way I want, just as each of you should, I try to do it respectfully, and I rarely ever show my teeth unless someone seriously pisses me off (and that is soooooo rare). Sending hollowed out meaningless "hugs" & "kisses" or various cutesy remarks incessantly while not addressing any OPs question, or derailing any discussion to promote an agenda, like, for example, that we should "pity party for women" (as if the men are not just as important to the women's economic future or that they don't also feel bad, possibly even make their own living in it themselves - wow what a concept righ, that men also have feelings & also make livings in this realm), is frankly about as useless, also shameful, ironically uncaring, and as silly as praying to the sun god, "Ra", for sunlight when it's midnight.

I don't know what Wes said on the French topic, I haven't bothered to open another window to even translate it, but I think lambasting anyone for promoting thoughtful intelligent debate is vicious & malevolent. It's goes against the entire point of the forum too. :/

The idea that everything must be a small "sound bite" of wisdom, or a "pity party", or a "cheerleading effort", is quite simply the most asinine, passionless, uninterested notion I could possibly fathom. What in the world gives anyone the idea that you can't be loquacious or passionate about a topic that want to share with others? This isn't Twitter. Anyone want 150 characters or less? Can't read fast enough? Can't digest the content? Then move on. It's as easy as that. Basic human respect.

Example: If you can't read my post here without becoming "aggravated" by the verbosity, if you even have to look that word up, or any of the other words, *AND* (keyword "and") it bothers you? Move on. Simple. No need to be vitriolic or callous. SMH.