Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
A warrant will knock your door down my friend. You don't have to be sex trafficking anyone for the cops to bust through a door and that has been on the news.
They don't need a warrant at a hotel or an apartment these days on the grounds of exigent circumstances same as based upon probable cause. Police arrive because neighbors called crimestoppers and officer's saw frequent traffic raising suspicious activity.

Relating to the offense of operation of a stash house and to funding certain crime victim services through the use of money derived from a civil asset forfeiture of contraband related to that offense, human smuggling and trafficking offenses, and certain prostitution offenses; creating a criminal offense.

BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS:
SECTIONA1.AAChapter 20, Penal Code, is amended by adding
Section 20.07 to read as follows:
Sec.A20.07.A A OPERATION OF STASH HOUSE.
(a) A person commits
an offense if the person knowingly[
:
(1)A A uses or permits another to use any real estate, building, room, tent, vehicle, boat, or other property owned by the person or under the person ’s control to commit an offense or to facilitate the commission of an offense under Section 20.05, 20.06,
20A.02, 20A.03, 43.04, or 43.05; or
(2)A Arents or leases any property to another, intending that the property be used as described by Subdivision (1).
(b)AAAn offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.
(c)AAIf conduct that constitutes an offense under this section also constitutes an offense under another law, the actor may be prosecuted under this section, the other law, or both.
SECTION A2.AAArticle 59.01(2), Code of Criminal Procedure, is
https://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...stitution-bust

Both women face a long list of charges including maintaining a house of prostitution and money laundering.

.....and this is why i've never done QV's or have traffic going in and out of my place, this is why i keep everything quiet as mouse around here, there's a way to go about things, a way to do things, i may not be bringing in alot of money that maybe i could be, but when it comes to money laundering, those of us on disability...umm would be up shit creek with no paddle with no damn paddle store in sight either, lol...which is ANOTHER reason for the way I screen, because I'm VERY thorough in my screening techinques. one thing is for certain, any hobbiest that I approve, is in a tight niche circle that's pretty damn secure,...lets say this, as secure as i can possibly make it. im always extra extra cautious and is a damn good reason why i don't move, it's cool here, things are "set" so to speak, if i was to move some where else, all these worriees here in these laws, yea i'd be concerned, but where im at, im comfortable and i am VERY thankful for that!

the way i have things "look' here...it's look like i have a friend that is visiting....simply said, i don't have but a few calls a week or so...enough for me to make it, sorta lol..but i hardly have any traffic at all here...im not high traffic at all, and i kinda like it that way, due to laws, im more flying UTR, than anything really...if i was to be watched, i can tell ya, they'd be bored as fuck lmao