Thread: 15min 120🌹 30min 160🌹 1hr 220🌹ANAl SLuT 👅👅BLOWJOB Queen👅🍓👅 Specia Oral fun l👅🍓👅Today

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Accept 15min 120🌹 30min 160🌹 1hr 220🌹ANAl SLuT 👅👅BLOWJOB Queen👅🍓👅 Specia Oral fun l👅🍓👅Today

hi, Come over and let me help you experience 💋the ultimate pleasure with me I am 100% real,💋 very friendly, and EXTREMELY naughty, and so worth it💋Text me 512-355-6599
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Let’s have some fun baby 512-355-6599

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Howdy there Lucy niceto see you there

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry, Lucy!

Please read the instructional threads "stickied" at the beginning of this Welcome Wagon section to become familiar with site rules, ad posting guidelines, and the verification process, meander about the forums, settle in comfortably and carnally.

Irish luck in lust, lovely lass! -- FIH/staff

Verified Hobbyist BCD Boris69bb's Avatar
    Wow Lucy, text sent. Would love to check out your naughty side.

Welcome

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome aboard!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Lucy. Are your pics recently taken?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified) ILMFish's Avatar
    yeeesh thanks man, was looking at her ad last night, guess I'll scratch her off the potential vist list.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    @Political Skeptic I'm sorry about your bad experience, maybe she got ruined now that she discovered OH2. I've seen Lucy in the past and she delivered as promised, she even offered catholic once, to celebrate her being on BC (but I only pray to certain boards, and LC is not one) at the same hr rate. Seems she caught the GPS

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Another reminder to ALL participants that the WW is for introduction ONLY by new members, and is not an assessment, review, or opinion section. Please post any comments not in keeping with the intent of THIS forum in other more appropriate sections. Thank you. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-11-2019 at 07:00 AM.

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Accept Anissa 512-710-1419 no qv no lowballers

Make sure you text me at 512-710-1419
    Incall
    180/30min
    260/1hr
    Outcalls
    200/30min
    300/1hr
    I do everything with cover but if you want bbbj will be 100 extra on top of the time you choose

If your looking for a sexy,friendly, also the shy type like the girlfriend you always wanted or even fantasied about then look NO FURTHER. Let me turn your dreams into a reality you’ll never forget!
    ι preғer connecтιon over rυѕнιng
    ι aѕѕυre yoυ i wιll be one of the best eхperιenceѕ With an outgoing personality like mine you finally get a chance to be with the companion you’ve been searching for all along!
    So Pick up that cell phone I’m only a text away
    I promise you wont regret meeting me
    *~The Only Anissa You Need! *
    ❗️Attention❗️
    *No AA
    *No Low Ballers*
    *My Pictures are 100% REAL NOT A CATFISH*
    *With ME YOUR TIME is NEVER RUSHED*?
    *SQUEAKY CLEAN*
    *INDEPENDENT*
    *Always SAFE, and Very DISCREET*
    *Please don’t ask me for Pictures? I will not send them!
    DO NOT use vulgarity/vulgar, or any kind of inappropriate language it wont get either of us anywhere*? Other then one of us leaving unsatisfied
    Anissa😘
    Book мe тo find oυт мy raтeѕ and ѕervιceѕ ғιnd oυт wнy тнey ĸeep coмιng вacĸ ғor мore. ιт’ѕ мe or yoυr ғree to leave!
    Last edited by Lucy512; 11-29-2019 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Misspelled something
    Let’s have some fun baby 512-355-6599

Two WW threads MERGED as only ONE introduction allowed each new member, per the stated rules stickied at the beginning of the forum.

HOWEVER, there seems to be two different ladies on this individual account as the photos/tats don't appear to match, or the numbers/names. One lass, one handle, one account allowed; multiple provider usage is only permitted by agencies. Until the companion(s) contact management to clear this up, thread
    CLOSED. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-30-2019 at 02:29 PM.