Thread: Libertine Liaison: Caught in the Center of Hot, Genuine Girl-on-Girl Action!

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool Libertine Liaison: Caught in the Center of Hot, Genuine Girl-on-Girl Action!

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison
    Date of Visit: 8/5/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: email
    Phone Number: available after screening
    Email Address: LLgirlsNOLA@gmail.com MeetGiaTaylor@gmail.com averykaplanyes@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....ertine-Liaison
    City, State: New Orleans, LA
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, lots of DFK, convo, wine, Girl-on-Girl French kissing, Girl-on-Girl breast worship, HJ, BBBJ x 2, Girl-on-Girl DATY with finger in vagina, Face sitting, FIV, Girl-on Girl 69 combined with sex, MPCFS, CG, K9, flat DG x 2, mish x 2
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hours
    Donation: Frequent Fucker Special
    Approximate age of Companion: 23 and 22
    Hair Color and Length: Gia Taylor, straight black to lower back; Avery Kaplan, straight long medium brown to mid back.
    Smoking Status: non-smokers
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina and Caucasian
    Companion Description: Gia Taylor is a slim exotic Latina spinner, very pretty face, brown eyes and long, straight very dark hair to mid back. She is 23 years old, 5’4”, about 115 lbs, very fit, flat tummy, shapely ass and sexy 32 B tits. She has a great outgoing intelligent personality, super high sexual energy and is a lot of fun BCD.
    Avery Kaplan has the looks of a hot, 22 year old college girl next door. She is Caucasian, has a pretty face, light brown eyes and wore glasses, giving her an innocent, but exotic, sexy look. She has long medium brown hair with hints of blonde ends, reaching to her mid back. She is 5’4”, 125 lbs with a shapely, sexy body, nice ass and perky 34 Cs. She is super friendly, and while a bit quiet at first, she quickly engaged full on in all activities.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? OMG Yes ! YES !

Public comments:
    This was an amazing encounter. The two girls have real chemistry together and are into each other naturally. The Girl-on-Girl action I was about to experience would be unreal. They are so comfortable with each other that they told me that I did not have to switch condoms going from one girl to another. That was a BIG plus during the session not to have to change condoms all the time. It gave the session a natural flow.
    I had been told that a new girl would join Libertine Liaison soon and she was Gia Taylor’s very good friend. I have seen many LL girls, and while I had briefly met Gia, I never had the chance for a session with her. So when offered the opportunity to see not only Gia, but also her friend Avery Kaplan, I quickly agreed. As a frequent LL client, setting up the date was a breeze.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by myren1900; 09-03-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I need these two in my life. I am trying to reach out to get this weeks schedule, so far to no avail!