Thread: MrGiz Happy to be here!!

I , for one, am happy to have another place to post, and research my fine-fine Arkansas playmates!!

Please encourage all of your best hobby contacts to follow you here!!

Arkansas is a fun place to play.... let's make it even better!!

Giz
    ​Life is Tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrGiz @ Mar 21 2010, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I , for one, am happy to have another place to post, and research my fine-fine Arkansas playmates!!

Please encourage all of your best hobby contacts to follow you here!![/b]
    Workin&#39; on it.

Cheers,

bcg (wondering where my avatar went...I"m lost without Alfred...)
    BCG&#39;S MAXIM:
    Don&#39;t be too frustrated with the newbies; without
    them what would we do for comedy relief?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    bcg, sorry about the avatar loss issue. Looks like you figured out how to replace yours (took me a while to [1] realize mine was gone and [2] figure out where I had a copy to upload).

As we migrated from our previous host to our new host, a couple of hiccups happened, but fortunately nothing major that we know of as yet. A few board improvements already in place and more are on the way.

Very good news for those (like me) with fast PM trigger fingers -- the five minute interval has been erased!

Y&#39;all stay safe in Arkansas!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ck1942 @ Mar 22 2010, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    bcg, sorry about the avatar loss issue. Looks like you figured out how to replace yours (took me a while to [1] realize mine was gone and [2] figure out where I had a copy to upload).[/b]
    Nada problem. I figured it got lost in the move. These things happen (I work in the IT field; Ghod knows I know these things happen...).

Right when the Mothership (may she rest in peace) was ready to implode I saved a file copy of the avatar so I could upload it to all the boards which were competing for my patronage. :)

Despite my increasing age and incipient senility I can still do a reasonable impression of a functional adult human being. Amazin&#39;, ain&#39;t it?

:D

Cheers,

bcg
    BCG&#39;S MAXIM:
    Don&#39;t be too frustrated with the newbies; without
    them what would we do for comedy relief?

As I&#39;ve always said, there&#39;s no such thing as too many places to have in our hunt for pleasures in our favorite li&#39;l hobby.....The more friends that you can invite over here the more enjoyable the place will be for all.....AR generally has a lot of friendly folks who know how to behave so bring &#39;em on and let&#39;s get the party started.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bluffcityguy @ Mar 22 2010, 05:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Workin&#39; on it.

Cheers,

bcg (wondering where my avatar went...I"m lost without Alfred...)[/b]
    I also had to go back and get my avatar or I was gonna go nutz.....lol
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !