Thread: Macon/ATL 3/24-29, Sexy MILF, BBW hottie!

Gabriella Galliano is kicking off the Spring tour in Macon 3/24-29. Also, considering adding Savannah. Let me know if you'd like to see me there. See me on the cover of Big Butt Mag, March, 201o and in a 10 pg spread. I am writing sexy stories for them April-June with even more XXX pics. See a real celebrity as your GFE/Fetish companion today. Affordable rates to help stimulate you and the economy.

Tall, sexy, 42DD-34-44, 43 year old, white beauty, no tattoos or piercings. This sexy girl next door is feelin naughty! I love to meet new friends and reconnect with previous friends. Always clean, classy and I take my time so you will want to see me on all my GA tours.

Hours: 1pm-2am, later on Sat night
    Incalls in N. Macon/Outcalls
    I can see you in Atlanta with prior notice during the same dates.
    All new friends will be lightly screened. Please have references available to speed up the process. I can also accept employment verification.

Call for all touring specials at 314-854-8448. Visit my site at www.timeforgabriella.com for sexy pics and more info. To see my cover go to www. bigbuttmag . com (March, 2010).
    Let's meet and make a little magic. XOXO!
    Attached Images Attached Images