Thread: How to get verified?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

How to get verified?

Hi,
    I am newbie here and I have not seen anyone in the past. This is the first time I am here and everytime I reach out to someone they all ask for verified reviews.
    Question is - If you are new and getting started, how can you get verified if you have never seen anyone till now?

Pls help!
    I am based out of Dallas!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    There are instructional threads on verification posted at the beginning of various Welcome Wagons. Here's a link to a national topic:

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidates: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?48371-WHERE-TO-START!-Hobbyist-Candidate

Basically, you need a couple of Verified Companions to send in vouches to admin on your behalf confirming recent BCD sessions. There are newbie-friendly lists in many cities (usually stickied at the top of ISO/Request or Coed forums), and companions advertising newbie-friendly (screening in lieu of references from other ladies), so do a wee bit of research, lad, before contacting lusty lassies. Place some ISO queries specifically asking for newbie-friendly providers willing to see and help verify you for H2 purposes and to build your references.

Irish luck in lust! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-03-2019 at 08:23 AM.