Companion's Handle: Utrhottie
Date of Visit: 8/26/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Email
Phone Number: After Screening
Email Address: AtxUtrHottie@protonmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?28534-Utrhottie
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, HJ, BBBJ, CowGirl, DATY, Mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: 220 (special) + 40 (My choice)
Approximate age of Companion: Early 30's
Hair Color and Length: Dark to mid back
Smoking Status: Not that I can tell.
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Beautiful Ass, Pretty Face with nice skin tone, D Cup Breasts and Bare Kitty. Tasteful tatoos. Great attitude, conversationalist, a desire to please. Passionate.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet expextations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes indeed.

Public comments:
Utrhottie responded to a ISO of mine a few weeks ago. I had already scheduled something, but really wanted to meet her. We emailed back and forth for about a week. She made me feel secure in booking with her. TCB was good, the night before we both confirmed. The morning of we confirmed again. She sent directions to her in-call. In call was a very nice and safe area. Once there, I was sent directions to the building and Apt #. The lady I saw exceeded my expectations in appearance. I love the female form in all varieties. Utrhottie is not a spinner. But in my opinion is not BBW. Shapely, voluptuous, hour glass figure and a beautiful face that doesn't need make up. We chatted for a while about our most recent hobby experiences. Then off to the bedroom........(ROS) I would classify my experience in public as romantic.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.