Thread: Snoring

Registered Female (Not Verified) mischiefchild's Avatar
    Stick with me on this story and you’ll will reap some reward or at least laugh you’re a** off.

Here we go. I get back to my place after being gone out of town for quite a while. After settling in and minutes of trying to get to sleep that evening I hear someone sawing logs so loud I’m losing serious z time. So, I’m thinking to myself...that’s right, I had new neighbors who moved in while I was gone. The next couple of nights the same thing happened. I’m start telling some friends that his wife needs to suggest Breath Right Strips, a sleep study where hopefully he can get a CPAP, anything for the love of God. After a few more instances I pull out some ear plugs & put them in. However, I then start getting paranoid because what if my apartment catches on fire? What if I don’t hear whomever knocking and yelling for me to get out? I end up removing them, closing the bathroom & bedroom door in the hope that would drown out the noise coming from “THE NEXT APARTMENT”. I’m waiting; sitting on the edge of my bed…what the hell, it was still just as loud! I start tracking around the room and what doing my wandering ears discover? It’s my CAT inhaling & exhaling air like a damn rhino. Geez that meant not only was I wrong but I had to correct the problem a.s.a.p. that was coming from my own home. The solution to MY dilemma since I’d probably get laughed out of my veterinarians office was to get out an old laser pen light and when kitty starts drifting off I gently nudge her with my foot, rile her up a bit, turn the pen on, run it around in circles on the bed, down to the floor, up the walls, around the foot of the bed, out of the bedroom, when she hits the living room I turn it off, close the door and go to sleep. Job well done…problem solved!

Now here is a little food for thought as far as you gentleman go. If you’re SO ever has or starts complaining about your snoring just beware. The situation could finally have come to this. Maybe you nod off early one night (after all we are coming up on daylight savings time, changes occur & it takes us a while to aclimate). Maybe she wakes you up says, “honey I made you a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich” or “there’s a piece of pie, cup of coffee, milk, (whatever you like with pie besides hair) in the kitchen for you”, “I’m going to go on in and get ready for bed”. You hit the door…BAM you got shut the f*** out. Perhaps, during some other given time it’s much later in the night you’re both already in bed. She nudges you, says “I think there’s someone knocking at the front door” or “I heard something out front please go check”. When you go chasing these situations down, come back, you may just find the bedroom door closed, locked and the next thing you know you’re sleeping in another room.

The moral of this story is…Love is grand but sleep is more important!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Modesty isn&#39;t one of my best attributes!

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    Didn&#39;t you already know pussy is the root of all evil?
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Hey now! This wasn&#39;t about me it was my cat...HONEST.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mischiefchild @ Mar 13 2010, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hey now! This wasn&#39;t about me it was my cat...HONEST.[/b]

LMAO a loudly purring pussy cat.

SF

:o
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    It&#39;s one thing when they purr, but another thing entirely when they snore.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

First one to sleep through the night with my pussy get&#39;s a free breakfast at Denny&#39;s.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    usually if i sleep all night with a pussy i offer to make breakfast
    I&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s deductable

LOL,

Cmon now mischief - is it really that bad? What are your rules? I may take you up on that offer.

SF

:P

Retired Administrator
    mischiefchild wrote in part:
    "... get&#39;s a free breakfast at Denny&#39;s..."[/b]
    let me know so I can check and make sure I have enough eggs!! :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpursFan @ Mar 15 2010, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Cmon now mischief - is it really that bad? What are your rules? I may take you up on that offer.[/b]
    Yes, it is..you know I wouldn&#39;t make it up! On the other hand you do seem to realize there may be a catch here...hmmm. All I gotta say is " You Swim At Your Own Risk".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dennisrn @ Mar 15 2010, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    let me know so I can check and make sure I have enough eggs!! :unsure:[/b]

Senior Dennis I think we all know you got plenty of huevos. Why are you all encouraging me this just isn&#39;t right! :blink: