Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: What’s on your bucket list ? Don’t be shy...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Get a pedicure at a nail salon from a hot scantly dressed Asian in her late 20’s or early 30’s and half way thorough the pedi she lets me know she also offers massages. After the pedi, she takes me to the back room for a 1 hour nuru session including L3.
    6,969 ECCIE Reviews

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice! I'd love to know where the place is... and get my first pedicure :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hmmmm just recently knocked..1 ..sex with a middle eastern woman....left is...in no particular order...Midgett....session with a verry dark skinned black lady,pale skined white lady.and an asian/ indian chick all at once...take a sexy leggy lady shoe shopping(as handle implies.a huge foot fetish)..a verry tall woman6'6 or over....(already done but lile to again..footjob from a stripper..under the table)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    My Bucket List?

Well... I must say it would like to finally obey.

Help those who are needy

Repentance in earnest starting here and now.

A holy war against those who are in the way.

Hello World.

I'm back and unfortunately for some of you who drugged and video recorded me with a pimp and other uninvited guests present then proceeded to threaten me... You are in my prayers. Live long and prosper.

I have a newer healthier Hobby now. It's you. I have been so patiently waiting to "be free".

My top 10 are listed below. It is nearly assured that I will fail and I am certainly not come close to date. I have been given the gift of warning through prophecy and testimony.

Expect more to come.

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/bible/1...andments-list/

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18