Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: What’s on your bucket list ? Don’t be shy...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    To get pegged and maybe fisted with some cum denial but possible multiple sissygasms. spanked, nipple play/torture, ball and taint worship on me, bondage on me.

If I'm getting really dark and deep, I'd like a couple or group of big dicked, clean and well groomed or hairless guys (BBC maybe) to dominate and take turns making me suck them and fucking the cum and piss out of me. I'm not even gay, but this has always been a deep dark fantasy that I will most likely always been to chicken shit to follow through on.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Crazywildkinky1's Avatar
    bump

I have 2 that I can think of off the top of my head (and message me if you think you can make these happen).

1. This is kind of weak, but I really want to try anal. I am in a committed relationship with a woman who won't, and I'm afraid to get it from a provider because of the risk factor. If there was a provider who was open about the lack of risk, I'd be in.

2. I'm very much into pegging, it makes me cum hands-free. I'd like a doubles pegging session with 2 dominate women, who will perform lesbian acts on each other while at the same time make me worship them (maybe feet and toe worship, ass worship, spanking on me whatever).

Finally one pegs me, and one sucks my dick, and when I cum snowballs (Cum kisses) me.

That's a good one SubClubkid81! Does the girlfriend peg you or she isn't into that at all? Mine does me occasionally and it's amazing. Better than when I use the Highsmith fuck machine on myself. I just wish she'd be more dominate and aggressive.

We have a few strap-ons, and she "has" pegged me, and she claimed at one point to enjoy it for the feeling. But she'd only do it once every 6 months or so. Every time I'd ask I'd have to keep asking for a week or so until she was willing to try again, and when she did it she'd enjoy it, get into it, aned get off on it even.

But she hates being pressured into anything (see the anal thing). That is 99% of the reason I'm here. Until this goddamn pandemic I'd get a provider once every few months to peg me so I didn't have to ask (oddly she hasn't noticed that I stopped asking). I used providers before we were together for this too. So I figure as long as they throw a condom on it, it's one of the safer activities.

But I do want to get a BJ and snowballed one day, so I might risk that eventually I just have to be sure.

After I'm vaxxed I might be willing to try and find a doubles pegging provided to go with that last one, but they'd have to someone definitely into it. I've had providers that have done strapon stuff that had zero idea what they were doing and others that were plain great.

One ohter thing I also would like to experiment with a highly passable transwoman.

1. Fisting a beautiful woman
    2. Anal — still haven't done that
    3. Threesome with two beautiful women

I've always dreamed about fisting a pussy while unloading in her ass

A foursome 2 guys n 2 girls. Being with an attractive midget

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'll just put items I have not checked off my list yet, though I feel the list grows constantly as my mind wonders.
    • Nuru
    • Knee quivering BJ (not sure if possible in my case)
    • BJ from a girl with tongue piercings (always been curious)
    • Get a BJ from a girl while I watch a hot video of her having sex with a guy (any guy)
    • Running and judging a competition with various female contestants over several days where they face off to prove who is the best at giving head (2 at a time 3 round blindfold attempts)
    • Have a threesome (or +some) where we exchange ideas, talk fantasies and experiment on each other over a weekend to level up our game
    • Play Little Red Riding Hood Questions (game I thought off one day - working title) - One of the participants asks the question in the following format "My what {adjective} {body-part} you have" and the other person responds "The better to {verb} you with" followed by acting on it. You can alternate or designate one person to ask the other to answer. However, it's up to the responder to interpret the response where ever their imagination takes them.
    • Play Mask Possession Role play (another game that occurred to me, and still purchasing the masquerade masks for this) basically have multiple masks to choose from and switch between sub/dom, shy/aggresive, soft/hard depending on your and partner/s masks and match ups. (i.e. wear matching bunny masks or bunny/fox mask making you prey/hunter match, etc..)
    • zero gravity sex
    Que?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Only had it once but would love to have a 3some with 2 ladies, one getting fucked doggy or riding me cowgirl while the other licks my ass ferociously

First time with a girl I’d like to not be allowed to fuck her pussy until she gives me head to completion. Then I’m not allowed to fuck her ass til I fuck her pussy til I cum and finally fuck her in the ass til I cum all in one 2-3 hour session.

Midget for sure is one

I’d like to find a dominant woman to fuck me in the Amazon position

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Tattooed Barbie can take a full arm inside of her. I actually jacked myself off inside of her. Dick in the ass and used my hand while it was fully inside of her.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast