Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Popeyes chicken sandwich

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    is Aces of Dallas (strip club on Manana Dr) still offering those sandwiches free w/ paid admission??
    https://dallas.eater.com/2019/8/23/2...-free-giveaway

fried chicken sandwich - rather go for a All Good Cafe chicken fried chicken or steak!!
    grilled chicken sandwich - rather go for a Whataburger grilled chicken sandwich!!
    grilled chicken tacos - taco cabana or mariano's la hacienda ranch

now, where's that damn doordash app :^}
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They better bring the sandwich back before someone dies. Lol

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019...en-sandwiches/

They do everything as a family in Houston.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Law suits and guns over a freakin' chicken sandwich is a level of squirrelly nuts even the climbing rodent acorn stashes in the huge old oak trees of the Irish Chihuahua Refuge can't rival!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You can make your own sandwich now by bringing your own buns. Lol. Wtf

So this chicken is the same as their tenders?

https://news.yahoo.com/popeyes-says-...DBHNlYwNzYw--#

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    as of today, every Popeye's still has the sign that says the Chicken Sandwich is coming back soon.

they lost their chance to parlay this campaign into something lasting. I don't think anyone cares now. it has been a fucking month already.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I might still eat one out of curiosity. But I have a feeling it will not be anything special.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It’s supposed to be back today or at least this week.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I just got one. Didn’t have to fight anyone to get one. Lol. Actually no wait at all. I went to the ghetto and I guess people are still in church. It was good for a $4 sandwich. I would get it again but if there is a long line I could do without.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallasfan View Post
    I just got one. Didn’t have to fight anyone to get one. Lol. Actually no wait at all. I went to the ghetto and I guess people are still in church. It was good for a $4 sandwich. I would get it again but if there is a long line I could do without.
    nice.. I don't think the word is out long enough.. Leroy and Quanisha will be in line shortly, along with the rest of the Greater Zion African Methodist Church.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool I am a fan of Popeye's and would certainly try the sandwich.

However, most of the Popeye's here in San Antonio can't even get the goddamned chicken out to you in a timely manner because they can't get workers to show up. I guess it's a symptom of the tight job market. Whatever.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The best fried chicken is in the ghetto. Sounds racist but it’s the truth.

They hired 400 new employees for the sandwich return. The place I went through had full staff.

The place I went to had a broken cash register and was only taking cash and taking orders by hand written receipts. Was thinking oh lawd on first chicken sandwich day? They kept up pretty well with the crowd but who knows how much money they lost. I ordered 5. Noted the broken register so I figured I better do a quick math check in my head. 5 x $4. Estimated roughly $22 with tax. Was told $17 and change. Looked down at the order on paper...yep 5 was written down. I gave her $22 and she had a confused look until it finally clicked.

Current update

I got one yesterday, waited 45 minutes in line.. it was excellent, the hype is real.. the sandwich is a game-changer. get the spicy, of course.

got another (2) today, but it wasn't easy.. went to two in the early afternoon, both had handmade signs, "out of the sandwich".. one said more coming Thursday, the other didn't say.

I remembered back in August, seeing a DM news report, where they called 32 local Popeye's, and only 3 still had the sandwich as of press time. one was the North Richland Hills location, so I called, on a lark.. "are you out of sandwiches, too"? the lady said "no", I hurried over since I was driving that way for something else, and waited "only" 25 minutes inside.. got 2 sandwiches, might as well, right? me and a guy in line talked about how crazy it all is, he had got 4, so far, since Sunday, we discussed the murder, he showed me a vid on his phone about 2 ghetto ladies fighting for position in a Popeye's line.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool You know what?

Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    I got one yesterday, waited 45 minutes in line.. it was excellent, the hype is real.. the sandwich is a game-changer. get the spicy, of course.

got another (2) today, but it wasn't easy.. went to two in the early afternoon, both had handmade signs, "out of the sandwich".. one said more coming Thursday, the other didn't say.

I remembered back in August, seeing a DM news report, where they called 32 local Popeye's, and only 3 still had the sandwich as of press time. one was the North Richland Hills location, so I called, on a lark.. "are you out of sandwiches, too"? the lady said "no", I hurried over since I was driving that way for something else, and waited "only" 25 minutes inside.. got 2 sandwiches, might as well, right? me and a guy in line talked about how crazy it all is, he had got 4, so far, since Sunday, we discussed the murder, he showed me a vid on his phone about 2 ghetto ladies fighting for position in a Popeye's line.
    Ol' JS is gonna give it a couple of weeks and see how it shakes. I definitely don't want to go all Chucky Bronson on a motherfucker for something as trivial as a sandwich.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Companion Companion missamberrose's Avatar
    You definitely crack me up I absolutely love your sense of humor Fancy
    Pictures are 100% real and up to date....

Just me-100hh and 160hr

Doubles- 200hh and 320hr

Review Special

Just me-80hh and 140hr

Doubles-160hh and 280hr

Please private message me for more information.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=145278

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast