Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Red Headed Siren Ready to Have Some Fun (Temple)

Verified Companion Companion KatieDawn's Avatar

Red Headed Siren Ready to Have Some Fun (Temple)

New to Temple and the site, but not the hobby. Currently on other sites with reviews, but having issues connecting with anyone local. If interested, PM me. I'm pretty much available whenever I'm needed. ;)

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry, Katie!

You may bump this introduction and add info on rates, services, and post some photos, IF desired. Please read the instructional threads at the beginning of this WW forum to become familiar with H2 rules and the validation process, and PM if you have any questions on verification. Happy to help.

Irish luck in lust, lass! -- FIH/staff

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow. Great hair.
    To go along with that great ass!!
    Better pics and rates would be nice.
    Welcome to our playground

Thank you for the compliment. I have to ask, what do you consider better pics? I have heard that I need to show more skin and/or my face, but neither of those are going to happen on a public forum. The hobbyists have the ability to remain anonymous and hidden at all times. This part is only how I feel, not directed at you personally... as a provider I put myself at risk 24/7. I know that some of the gentlemen may not want to think about this, but providers have families as well. Providers also enjoy being able to move as we please. We risk losing our freedom and our families, yet are expected to show EVERY BIT of our identity so that the hobbyist feels better before meeting for the first time? I'm sorry, but I am personally not willing to do that. If a hobbyist is not understanding and accepting of the fact that I am trying to keep myself and my family safe by not providing nudes or face pics, then I ask that he not even waste my time or his. If this is NOT what you were referring to, please don't take it personal as i have just had someone cancel not 20 minutes before an agreed upon 2 hour meeting because I would not send him a face picture even though at the very beginning of our communication I told him that. I have had LITERALLY 8 cancels, ncns, and rescheduled TODAY. This is no different than the rest of the week. I am literally in a new town, stay in a hotel at the moment, a single mom, and looking for a job. My whole week has been scheduled around a bunch of "men" who make promises to appear then don't keep their word. I am now broke, have nowhere to stay tonight, my car was stolen and totaled so I cant even sleep in it, and the only thing I have for the more than 16 hours/day that I converse and plan and book is a bunch of excuses and unanswered calls, texts, and messages. As soon as I can gather myself and find a moment to waste doing so, I plan on letting all of the girls know who these "gentlemen" are along with proof ig necessary that I am not lying. Do not waste my time because I do not wate yours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Understood.
    Again...welcome

Verified Hobbyist BCD newcaptainmastpole's Avatar
    I personally do not think nudes or face pics are necessary. With that said, pics showing more angles would be helpful. I make my choices based in part on my preferences as far as body type. This does not require nudes. A nice form fitting dress or tasteful but form revealing attire help. In my humble opinion, men make there choices with their eyes. The more you show (not meaning nudes) the more you attract attention.

I use to do photography for some of the ladies that wanted and nudity was never necessary nor was including their face. There are many ways to block your identity. Block face, blur tats or marks all while showing what is necessary or desired.

With all that said, to the important part of this message. Welcome sweetheart. I hope you enjoy our little corner of the earth.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Sorry you're having a rough week. It's understandable that you don't want to reveal your identity. But you're also not listing any services or rates anywhere. I'm no expert, but I feel like you could save yourself time by just listing those things, so you're not caught up answering all kinds of questions in private messages.
    Either way, best of luck to you!

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Just a reminder that the Welcome Wagon is not intended for discussion or assessment of any kind, please, only introduction. Coed is appropriate for many valid topics raised above, and/or the private companion-only forum once the lass is verified. Thanks. -- FIH/staff

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hi Katie. So this is where you went to Killeen well gentlemen to all of you in the area she is great. She was in Austin and found her thanks to a fellow hobbiest and another site LC But I guess now I have to make plans to come up there to see you again. Treat her nice fellows she is fun a nice kitty cat that loves purr

Pm me for details
    Ff
    Last edited by Ffireman; 08-23-2019 at 07:47 AM.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Welcome sugar

Red on the head..fire in the bed
    (Your new signature line lol)
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Love it!! Ty!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Holy chit!!
    Now that's a photo album!

I'm getting there. Lol... I appreciate you letting me know where I was falling short. If you have anymore pointers feel free to let me know. I could use the advice. Also, can I post a link to my profile on another similar site on my profile? Not sure what the rules are on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Using it and love it! Thank you!
    QV130, HHR170, HR230, 2HRS300
    If you're drunk, don't waste my time or yours. I will not see you.
    ONLY MESSAGE WHEN YOU ARE READY TO SCHEDULE. IF YOU HAVE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS PLEASE SEND THEM IN THE SAME MESSAGE. I DO NOT SEND PICTURES TO INDIVIDUALS. THERE ARE NO NUDES OR FACE PICS AVAILABLE EVER.
    Bra-36B or 36C (depends on the bra) XS or Small panties... 5'3.5" (that .5 matters to me!) 120 Lbs.

Verified Hobbyist BCD newcaptainmastpole's Avatar
    I enjoyed meeting you Katie and again, welcome to our little neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieDawn View Post
    I'm getting there. Lol... I appreciate you letting me know where I was falling short. If you have anymore pointers feel free to let me know. I could use the advice. Also, can I post a link to my profile on another similar site on my profile? Not sure what the rules are on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Using it and love it! Thank you!
    Yeppers, you may update and post links, rates, menu here in this thread and on your profile, and in ads once verified. The signature line is a splendid move, and also a good place for links.

The gents above need to send the chief admin ck1942 or me PMs confirming sessions with Katie so that she may be verified! -- FIH/staff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast