Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Booty-ful Ruby new to OH2

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How about answering the pm or the texts or anything would be nice

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Threads MERGED as yes, only ONE local introduction allowed. You may bump this topic with NEW info on rates and services not previously shared, Ruby, and an updated image.

Welcome to the wickedry! Please read ALL of the informational threads "stickied" at the beginning of this forum to become familiar with the site's basic rules, posting guidelines, and verification. There are helpful suggestions, too, on drawing attention, like responding to ISOs within parameters stated there, making general comments in discussions, enabling your signature line, etc. PM me if you have any questions.

Irish luck in lust, lass! -- FIH/staff

Verified Companion Companion RubyThicc's Avatar

Finally have a room!

I've been needing to get verified, just never had a room at the right time. Anyone able to help a girl out? Thank y'all!!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-17-2020 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Another merge. -- Staff

She wants you to send some references, and a picture of your ID.
    Comming from an unverified lady, asking to get verified, and has had horrible TCB skills,... F*CK.. that BS.

That's asking too much for my comfort level.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    A reminder for the umpteenth time that the WW is NOT a discussion or opinion forum! Just let new members introduce themselves and greet them, period. Save chatter about anything else for another forum. Heavy sigh. -- FIH/staff

Verified Hobbyist BCD racerxspeedo's Avatar
    Love those pics Ruby. Welcome.

Ruby is a Doll!

I had a great time with this girl the other day, I had been trying to link up wit her for a while and it was difficult because she is new and not really sure how to start going about this line of work. Be kind to her because she's one of the few girls in Austin that really cares about her clients pleasure and enjoyment, IMHO. Heres a picture that I took during out visit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Hello and welcome! Nice pics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2