Thread: Upper RGV

Just a comment..the Rio Grande Valley encompasses most of the population of New Mexico; from Las Cruces to Albuquerque. But really, there is no reason not to include Santa Fe as well. Is there any way we can get included too?
    no good deed goes unpunished

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Shortly, New Mexico will have its own forum set.

Ditto for Oklahoma, which is now partnered with NM because that was the way at the mother ship.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Thanks! So there really is someone out there. Albq. and Santa Fe seem to have some very nice providers, but they seem unaware/unattached to this project. I&#39;m scheduling one of them next week and will try to provide a review.

Retired Administrator
    ..and don&#39;t be shy about letting them know of this existence as long as you are comfortable they are in fact whom they profess to be
    have a nice weekend

OK, I hear what youa are saying. If I feel comfortable I will tell her about this

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    home2 was intentionally started as very low key...when the mothership in 2008 had way too many blackouts and hiccups, home2 was a way for those in the M&G (socials) portion of the community to maintain communications.

home2 was opened (restricted) to greater portions of the aspd community in early 2009 as the interruptions became more frequent and aspd site fixes didn&#39;t happen. More than 6,000 members joined during the 60 day blackout in Feb-March 09.

At the end of the mothership&#39;s life cycle, amid all the wracking new rules following BustyGirl&#39;s death, home2 yet again became a "port in the storm" for those needing refuge and resource.

Later this month home2 will be way more public, have an easier to remember site address, a somewhat new look and new members will be able to sign up more freely. Providers will have more ways to advertise and promote their services, too.

The private and M&G restricted areas of home2 will remain intact. Some private areas will be expanded, especially for members who desire or require more privacy than an "open to all" site offers.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!