Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DATO / TUMA discussion

Verified Hobbyist BCD BigDallas's Avatar
    Only if she young and hot...mainly 18-21 ...no older *****s.

I live for mutual ass play!
    Returning to New Orleans February 27th to 29th, 2024

Deposit and verification required.
    Advance notice is greatly appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD tex4354125's Avatar
    God put a g-spot in our b-holes because he loves us and wants us to enjoy doing butt stuff to each other. Get in there, folks

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by tex4354125 View Post
    God put a g-spot in our b-holes because he loves us and wants us to enjoy doing butt stuff to each other. Get in there, folks
    God put our g spot there. Because he finished making man about 11:30 on a Saturday night.
    After he'd been sipping on the sacramental wine.
    I can hear it now.
    Jesus , c'mere. This shit is gonna be sooo (me)Damn funny!!!

But do you like to receive? Is it on the menu?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Mutual anal play can be amazing or it can completely ruin a session. I shower, scrub and even fast prior to, the fasting, aside from the many health benefits, reduces the chances of any accidental emissions, solid or gaseous. Basically, it's fun as long as everyone is squeaky clean.

Cool

I am still a virgin at this Rusty Trombone thing. I am researching it and trying to get all the info I can about it. I enjoy when a provider tosses my salad but I've never experienced anal play, giving or receiving. If it is anything close to the Tossed Salad experience I am sure I will enjoy the activity and get turned out quick... and be on the look out for one of you beautiful ladies to wear me out on a regular basis.

I hear what you are saying... No TP here ladies..... Some of us Hobbyist go the extra mile when we prepare ourselves for such a intimate activity with you. I mean we scrub and clean and all that good stuff but I was introduced to a Hospital grade hair remover called Surgi-Cream 19 years ago after my ex wife threw a cooking pan across the room, it missed me but it bounced off the fricking wall and still nailed me in the head. Lol.

We were in transit to the emergency room to get me all patched up. While I was inside the ER and the battle axe nurse was getting me ready to clean the area of my head where the gash was before the doctor sewed me up. My wife was near by and the nurse applied this white cream on my scalp and literally 3 to 5 minutes later the nurse wiped my head with a towel and my hair where the gash was disappeared like magic. My wife's eyes were as big around as a half dollar. She couldn't believe that this $ 6.00 cream you can buy at WalGreen's worked so well. To this day I still use Surgi Cream for my BOYS downstairs and all around the taint area cause it works and the BOYS look like a baby's butt when I'm done.

Ladies, imagine hairless hanging fruit, no more loose hair in your teeth, just smooth baby butt skin for you to devour! And you talk about mileage.

Some hobbyist haven't figured it out yet and probably never will ? They show up and it looks like a National Forrest between their legs. Get the weed wacker out ladies. Believe me or not but I get the mileage many Hobbyist only dream of.... plus some!

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    I don't mind receiving, and I'm not against it in theory, but I have seen too many damned dirty wadded up pieces of TP in bum cracks during FBSM to offer this service lol.

Last edited by tunacan; 11-10-2019 at 01:51 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'll let a girl lick it.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I shall tongue punch a clean fart box on a lady. Yes I'll be up in her bum bum like a bike with no seat! If she likes the go go hole being loved up. But no one goeth near my rear!

Knowing ahead of time puts me more at ease when it comes to receiving rimming. I love butt sex so I'll usually engage in thorough anal prep when I know a suitor has an interest in PSE. Still, so long as screening is already complete, I'm totally fine with someone notifying me they'd like ass play.
    Returning to New Orleans February 27th to 29th, 2024

Deposit and verification required.
    Advance notice is greatly appreciated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3