Thread: Life Sucks

A cucumber, a pickle, and a penis are sitting at a bar hanging out, and the cucumber complains, "You know guys, my life sucks. When I am good and ready, they chop me up and throw me in a salad."

The pickle looks at the cucumber and shakes his head, "You think you have it bad. When I am good and ready, they throw me in a jar, pour vinegar on top of me and close the lid."

The penis looks at both of them and says, "Well, my life has to suck the worst. When I am good and ready, they put a bag over my head, shove me in a dark hole, and bang my head against the wall until I puke and pass out."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (playansa @ Feb 28 2010, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    A cucumber, a pickle, and a penis are sitting at a bar hanging out, and the cucumber complains, "You know guys, my life sucks. When I am good and ready, they chop me up and throw me in a salad."

The pickle looks at the cucumber and shakes his head, "You think you have it bad. When I am good and ready, they throw me in a jar, pour vinegar on top of me and close the lid."

The penis looks at both of them and says, "Well, my life has to suck the worst. When I am good and ready, they put a bag over my head, shove me in a dark hole, and bang my head against the wall until I puke and pass out."[/b]
    Hi playansa,

ahehehehehehhe that&#39;s to cute...poor penis..ahehehe

Sincerely,
    Velvet