Date: 8/22/19
Name: Alexis
Phone: (769) 241-0411
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Activities: Mutual touch, massage, kissing, sucking, convo, daty, bbbj, hj, teasing, and several VHEs for both of us
Ethnic Background: Black/African
About Her: Large breast, great ass, pretty face, medium height, nice curves, great attitude and sweet tasting!

My Story: If I lived in the area, South Studio would quickly become a weekly haunt. I love the variety, and cost isn't too bad either. Reviewing their website I eyed a young lady that I hoped I have the opportunity to visit before I pulled up stakes. But even if I didn't get to see her, I was going to pay at lease one more visit at the studio. So I went there in the blind today just to see what was available. Low and behold, Alexis was there. Our session began with me requesting a mutual touching and massage session, she agreed and disrobed. The touching quickly turned into a massage, the massage resulted in kissing, which lead to licking, then sucking, more kissing, licking, sucking; a few orgasms later... Our one hours session, turned into a two hours pleasure fest as time melted away during our embrace. Reality knocked on the door asking if we were about finished which brought forth giggles from both of us. A kiss, hugs and one more kiss and I went on my way, very satisfied.

FS was on the table but I opted out, and I'm glad I did, sex would have got in the way. I had way too much fun with the activities at hand. Tomorrow, however, will be a different story.

Alexis is a lovely young lady -- a keeper, treat her right and she responds in kind, quality and quantity.

Recommendation: Hell yea!