Thread: I should have posted earlier

Registered Male (Not Verified)

I should have posted earlier

Heya all, I've been here in town for a few weeks for work. I've been lurking on the boards, but never got around to posting (60+ hour weeks will wear you out!). Now my time here is wrapping up, and I still haven't pulled the trigger to see someone. I'm not a super active hobbyist, but I use the same handle on TNAboard back home. Thank you to the folks who make boards like this possible, you're appreciated!

Yakiman

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    When Your Ready to see Someone I'm not here long but I'm a chill chick good and skilled and also fun and down to earth
    Jackpot You've Found Treasure 🏆♒ ASK ABOUT MY GRAND OPENING Review Special

3374858306 TREASURE4PLEASURE69@GMAIL.COM

💯Fast
    💯💯Half
    💯💯💯Last

☝⭕⭕⭕ Over Night

Exotic Looks if You Love Black Girls
    And Truely A Great Pick 💋 Skilled With A Soft Touch Good Vibes And Great Assets 💝
    Girl friend Type If you Like A Cute Funny Creative Queen 👑 BOOK ME ILL TRAVEL TO YOU OR VICE VERSA!