I too am guilty of the same fetish I have for quite a while been wanting to have two guys and one girl which meeting the girl and then I don't know what you guys but not the only ones I do want to expand my horizons and learn more about my ticket sexuality and until I experienced this I know it's something that it's like a rite of passage or something and they have to do but if there's anybody that is interested in something like that hit me up I guess. I don't know how to go about it or how it even put two running guys together and I don't know how cool they are I need help so if you could please text me at 210 201 3322 but text me what it's about so I know who you are thank you bye.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm totally down I just don't know how to go about it I don't know two guys that would be into it if you could just please text me into 210 201-3322 said that way it could be something actually a new experience for me I've never had a threesome I've never had a for some of their head or G I know now I'm behind so I'm still kind of like shy about that but I really want to try that it's going to finish that I've had for a long time anybody who wants to help me out please contact me periods of Kira