Sexy New Hot Young Latina Spinner!

Angelina is 24 years old 5’4’’ 115lbs. Latina Spinner, hazel eyes, 36B cup on top no stretch marks non smoker, flawless body. Here to serve you fine gentlemen under the guidance of Sexy Nicole. I would love to satisfy all of your needs. I’m hot and ready right now!!! Don’t keep me waiting any longer, give yourself the pleasure you deserve.

$180 for the hour!!

Angelina Review

Angelina's Picture
Angelina's Picture
Angelina's Picture
Angelina's Picture

I am Sandy and I am here to entertain you!!

Ultimate experience in erotic lite touch & utter ecstasy. Eager to experience the pleasures awaiting you? Let me hold your hand & guide you. With a seductive sensual escape. Hi! My name is Sandy! I am 5'3", 110 lbs. 34C on top, 35 years old. If you are looking for a mature lady to spend some quality time with, call me! I have dark brown eyes. Soft caramel smooth skin desiring to offer companionship sweetened with class and a lil' bit of innocence. Experience erotic light touch cuddling gfe. I have many talents I'm not afraid to use.

Sandy!!

100 for the half hour!!
150 for the hour!!

Sandy's Picture
Sandy's Picture
Sandy's Picture
Sandy's Picture

We are available 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM!

We are on the Northeast side of town, the Loop 410/Perrin-Bietel area.

**** Please send a PM to SexyNicole to set up an appointment! ****

Please leave donation in an envelope in the basket by front door when entering!!!!!!

Please call so we can bring you in! We are safe so you should be too!

(210) 255-1672 Call for a great time!!!!!!!! Please... No calls or texts after 9:00 PM!!!