Hello Gentlemen,

My name is Jada, I'm Latina Black & Asian Curve Combo... I love to spoil and please...but being adored is always fun! I consider myself to be an intelligent, sexy, and well-traveled woman who loves entertaining professional Gentlemen. I am 5 feet 9 inches tall, dark long hair, brown seductive eyes, Bottom-heavy, smaller waist with bigger hips thighs and butt... while I am not every man's cup of tea there are those of you who will find that I am exactly what you are looking for. I’m a very easy going, down to earth, sweet, loving, caring, classy lady. I have an outgoing and playful personality, stylish looks, and love to be dressed up for any occasion. I also enjoy pampering myself at a nice spa and have a nice pedicure, and just relax and enjoy life. In my spare time I also enjoy getting out on the town at a fine restaurant enjoying good food and cocktails along with great company... You will love my company. I am to be savored. I have soft-sun kissed skin that longs to be touched, no tattoos or body piercings but my ears are pierced.

Rather you perfer a romantic dinner, a night on the town, or maybe you will just want to relax and unwind allow me to soothe away the tensions of your busy life. I happen to have very strong hands-but still a soft touch-, so if you have knots and tension, they'll certainly be gone when you leave, among other things... Race or disability, I'm not picky, most importantly you should be clean, nice, respectful, and ready to relax and be pampered. I would love to delight and entertain you in anyway possible, and I'll give you a truly first class experience.

I do not accept blocked, private calls or payphone calls, no text unless I have already seen you before... please specify... not to invade your privacy but because I need to have some way to begin the screening process as there are a lot of nuisance calls in this business.

I have reviews

You can email me at princess.power99@yahoo.com send or me a PM here... if I have seen you before, then you have my phone number, call me or text me. Thank you Jada210

15 min incall 100
30 min incall 130
60 min incall 150
90 min incall 180
30 min outcall 180
60 min outcall 200
90 min outcall 250
700 o/n 12 hours MAX w/m/o
Your GFE awaits........ military specials... just ask...