Thread: role play ideas

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar

role play ideas

over the years, i've done several power imbalance role plays (cop/motorist, teacher/student, dad/nanny, etc).
    but i wanted something different. i couldnt find anything on the web other than the standards, so i thought these up.
    it really helped that the providers i've role played with have been on my go-visit-her-again list for 2+ years - lots of comfort and trust built up.

* co-worker already left, girlfriend is there (did this w/ two different providers)
    i supposed to drop my by co-worker's place to pick him up for a night out w/ the guys or to take him to work.
    when i get there, he's long gone. pissed at him (since his place is kinda out of the way), but his sexy girlfriend invites me in.
    she says that he'd been telling her about me and she decided she wanted to have sex with me.
    bye-bye pissed mood, hello sexy mood!
    delites ensure for the next 60-90 mins!

* lost her wallet (did this w/ one provider; kinda standard)
    i'm delivering about 30$ worth of food, but she's lost her wallet and cannot pay me.
    i tell her i need cash or i'm leaving - cant go back to the restaurant w/out food and no cash.
    she asks if i have some cash and offers to show me an erotic time if i'll pay for the food.
    delites ensure for the next 90 mins! (might as well get the better end of the deal!).

* double booked air bnb (did this w/ one provider)
    i'm traveling out of town to visit clients and arrive at my air bnb for the nite.
    there's a woman in the living room (sexily dressed, i might add).
    turns out we have both booked the air bnb for 3 nites - either the owner screwed up or decided she wanted to hook us up (we both have our pics on our airbnb profiles).
    again, first we're pissed and confused. but we start talking about ourselves. i tell her "well, i'm staying here for the next three nites. i dont know about you." she says "me, too." "okay," i reply, "if we're gonna do so, let's drink her liquor and check if we can both sleep in her bed. then we'll message her to refund both of us our money for double booking her place!" "sounds good to me," she replies.
    the bed fits and we begin to get frisky.
    delites ensure for the next 90 mins!

hope you have some deliteful role plays!!
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Companion Companion NiyaStarr's Avatar
    Thanks for the new ideas