Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flirting

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    I think I like flirting better than sex. Unless it's really really good sex starting with flirting.
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Retired Companion
    Westley, you naughty boy,you - I figured out who you are! PM me and we will figure out how to run away together...wink....wink....

Quote Originally Posted by Westley View Post
    I agree. All to often flirtation is often confused with sarcasm. The art of flirtation like the art of conversation is lost to many of us in this new digital world.

So....Ms. Ellen when are you gonna stop playing hard to get, come out of retirement and runaway with me? It can be our secret....no reviews!

Retired Companion
    I'm with you. I think great sex starts with flirting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettie_mae View Post
    I think I like flirting better than sex. Unless it's really really good sex starting with flirting.

Retired Companion
    I love those short little glances! That eye contact and grinning in that sexy way and then doing it back to that person. It makes me feel alive!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    :p Damn that was fast!

Quoted me before I got to edit stalking to talking lol.

Ok so stalking too I guess..
    like when someone who’s interested in you kinda loiters in your perimeter.

#magnetism

Y’all ever look back and analyze how a person danced around you in your peripherals and short glances and the way they moved in to approached you (or didn’t, bc of inappropriate circumstance like they’re on the job or their SO is there lol)? Fun stuff.
    - - - Updated - - -

Mark, I agree 100 percent!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    Great topic, Ellen.

I love to flirt because it's fun and exciting and leads to more fun and excitement. One of the great things about the hobby is that you can go full throttle into flirting, whereas in civilian life there are a lot of unwritten rules about how much is too much in a given situation.

Things move quickly in the hobby world, and it starts with the initial introduction, when you establish who you are, what you're like, and what you have in mind for the other person. Ads are a classic example, and also the first communication from the guys expressing interest in a gal. The ads are all about attracting guys, and the guys' response is more about establishing that they are safe, fun, and seriously interested in spending time/money with the gal.

Compliments go a long way toward making a connection, especially when they are sincere. If a gal gets the message that she will be respected and appreciated throughout the encounter, then both parties are very likely to have a lot more fun. And if the guy gets the message that the gal is having fun, that makes him feel like a stud, and he's more likely to be a repeat visitor.

Words of encouragement, expressing interest in your partner's experience, appreciative glances, expressions of delight, and considerate touch are all a part of making the experience unforgettable and highly charged with excitement. I probably missed a few things, but it's all part of the chemistry that makes for a mind-gobbling experience.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Yep flirting is a lost art!
    And is can be so erotucally stimulating!

I am a southern gal so I know how to flurt...js..lol

Touching is one of the most important adpects in flirting!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    I'm with you. I think great sex starts with flirting.
    Yes!
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Thread relocated to our local flirt forum, Fancy types, licking her lips, slight smile forming, batting her eyelashes and making direct eye contact with the computer screen, chuckle.

Carry on!

Damnnn fancy made me horny!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    OMG. MarkWatney, You nailed it.

Austin Ellen, I Love to flirt! Because I can! LOL! Absolutley!

To all above/below mentioned, I would add Humor. Being funny is paramount, imho.
    Humor makes me squirm with delight, especially when first contact is initiated. I love jesting with words and flirting with my Future-Ex-Lovers. Flirting, for me, extends my date experience, because it can start weeks before the actual meeting. I/you banter on pm's, get exited, fantasize, run-away with my imagination, prepare, get pretty and get READY. Later, after date is over, delight can provoke even more flirtation. It can go for a long time!
    I guess, I am easily exited and aroused by smart and knotty flirtations. And compliments. And gifts. And... And...and...

Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hehehe
    She said knotty

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Hehehe
    She said knotty
    You knotty man, you!
    Knotty - as British for silly, mischievous, misbehaved.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300

Retired Companion
    Oh I love the wit and the banter too! I love when gentlemen makes me go hmmmmmmhmmmmm under my breath!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    OMG. MarkWatney, You nailed it.

Austin Ellen, I Love to flirt! Because I can! LOL! Absolutley!

To all above/below mentioned, I would add Humor. Being funny is paramount, imho.
    Humor makes me squirm with delight, especially when first contact is initiated. I love jesting with words and flirting with my Future-Ex-Lovers. Flirting, for me, extends my date experience, because it can start weeks before the actual meeting. I/you banter on pm's, get exited, fantasize, run-away with my imagination, prepare, get pretty and get READY. Later, after date is over, delight can provoke even more flirtation. It can go for a long time!
    I guess, I am easily exited and aroused by smart and knotty flirtations. And compliments. And gifts. And... And...and...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    You knotty man, you!
    Knotty - as British for silly, mischievous, misbehaved.
    I'm not British.
    But I do have a spotted dick
    Gimme 2 weeks and the Dr. says I'll be good to go!!

I am not British either. My vocabulary is like a salad: a little bit from many countries, plus Texas slang. Add to it auto-correct and I am screwed. "Siri" can never understand me and dictation apps making me laugh, after I proof read the notes.

Austin Ellen, I am still flirting with idea of us finally having that coffee, which we have tried to arrange in the past.

I like to say playtime is like a dance...sometime a dirty dance. Sometimes a tango. Sometimes a waltz..etc.
    Butt flirting is the start of that dance!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast