I saw this ad on craigs "Wild hot local fun waiting for u now - w4m - (Long Beach) pic" http://gulfport.craigslist.org/ads/1561973825.html
and since I’ve never tried a Cam show, I figured $10 was a great deal to have 30 minutes of interactive fun with beautiful girl. I first sent an email to Heather (wildnstykitten1) to find out how it worked. She said all I had to do was follow a link to put the $10 charge on my card and then she would direct me to her web cam link and we would have a great time, with her doing almost anything I wanted on camera. I asked if she had any other pictures she could send me and she directed me to a Flickr picture group at http://www.flickr.com/photos/42907600@N05/ and told me to search for sxxxyheather and sure enough some juicy pictures to keep me interested. Didn’t have time for a show right then but told her I’d look for her around 8PM last night.

I was pretty excited when I logged into Yahoo IM and saw that wildnstykitten1 was online and she responded right away that she was available for a cam show. She sent me the link for the CC charge & Heather (wildnstykitten1) said she had to sign off yahoo IM to log into her camera page and to search for her on imlive under the name RussEliza. Her signing out didn’t make sense, because I was still logged into the yahoo IM. When I found RussEliza, she was ready & waiting but she wasn’t the person whose pictures I’d been looking at, though roughly similar. Next, I found out that the $10 isn’t good for 30 minutes as advertised. It’s more like 4 or 5 minutes. I now for sure knew it was a SCAM although I’m not sure how Heather makes her money. I’m guessing she gets some type of kickback from the girl she referred me to. When I told RussEliza that I’d been diverted to her, she quickly logged off her cam (only cost me about $1 of time-LOL). Of course when I tried to contact Heather back on IM she was long gone.

I remembered that Heather also had an AOL IM of the same name so out of curiosity (and since I had a separate AOL ID), I logged in and abracadabra there she was. Not letting her know I was waiting to watch her show from talking to her from my yahoo IM, I asked if she was ready to play. She said yes and gave me the CC charge link as before and this time the imlive username of xsweetjewelx. Naturally, she had to log off the AOL IM to use her cam and like before never to be seen again.

There’s another similar ad on Gulfport craigs that I’m sure is the same MO and probably answered by the same person at "FuN and SeXXXy... Let's Play! - w4m – pic" so no doubt another SCAM ad.
And here is one on the Jackson craigs Jan 21 - "> > > > > > I&#39;m the one you are searching for < < < - (Jackson) pic". And there were a pile of similar ones on the NOLA & BR craigs.. I guess this is just another popular way to make some $ by scammers so beware!

$10 for a lesson learned is actually pretty cheap and rather than let my credits go to waste, I scrolled though the available live girls and found a little cutie who was quite fun and gave me a great interactive show until my credits ran out not too many minutes later. The moral of the story –if it sounds TGTBT, it probably is!