Thread: Recommendations for reputable sites for European booking

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Recommendations for reputable sites for European booking

Can someone educate me on the hobby in Europe. I’ve heard there are agencies, but are there websites for independents that are verified?

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    First of all where are you going?

You can go with the ISG is always handy http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/forum.php ; I am on it quite often it provides a good framework but if you really want the good stuff and most reliable info you will want to go to the boards of individual countries ( the good mongering countries have them) and use google translate and read what the locals say. Only see independents you can verify on the ISG or local sites never is it worth seeing an unverified lady when you are investing on a trip abroad, not like home where you can muff a punt you need to aim for a perfect scorecard. If you want to PM me for an email I will be happy to help you out as Oh2 will be blocked in Germany and I am out of here ' any day now' for close to 3 weeks or until I run out of money!

For now use the ISG, those guys can guide you too. In general if an area is not covered on the ISG it is a ' dead zone' in which case you need to work and hunt even harder but it is Europe. You will find it. Even in France and Norway! Hopefully you are off to Spain, Austria, Germany or Switzerland and if the Netherlands rent a car and drive to one of the latter three countries listed; just like their locals do on weekends! FYI the best way to verify indies are to find their reviews on the local board and if none exist move on to the next as plenty do.

based on your inquiry wording alone I think the ISG will suffice or point you where you need to go. Good luck to you...
    Last edited by KosherCowboy; 08-04-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Great Hobbying to be done in Europe

When I used to travel in Europe I didn't have very much luck with the "Punter Boards", but I also didn't have a lot of time to put into them. I did have very good experiences in London and Holland:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=770582
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1134010

For the Marmalade Party in London I noticed the link doesn't work anymore so you may have to do some asking around - she may be going under a different name now. In Holland I had great luck asking the older local men where the good cookies are and they were spot on every time. Lots of fun to be had in the tourist areas (Amsterdam) but the super high quality experiences will be had where the locals go in my limited experience.

Good luck over there.

Max!