Thread: just take a few moments please

Retired Administrator
    Be sure to keep an eye out for the Marine in his dress blues as he stoops down and extends his hand to greet the little girl (watch what she does....)!

http://media.causes.com/576542?p_id=92681239

OMG! that brought tears to my eyes... (I have a son in the service)! God Bless our military!

bob1962
    Loved it I feel that we as a nation don't do enough for these men and women. [size="4"]What can you really say to someone who puts there live on the line defending our freedom, words are just not enough [/size]

Registered Female (Not Verified) sweetshanexoxo's Avatar
    that was beautiful, it made me cry.

Hi,

Awww...xxxooxxxxooo (hugs & kisses) to all military guys....and especially you dennisrn & ck1942...xxxxxooooxx and to tim_29m....where ever he is right now, cowboy84...who is leaving to go to Hawaii......(those are the ones that are top of my "head" right now)

A very moving video clip!

There is no way your eyes can be dry after viewing it!

To all of you who have served or are serving now...

Thank you!

"Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Wow, these always bring back some memories. I get kinda choked up then inhale deeply, and hold it back... Then I remember how proud I am to have served. Thanks to everyone who has, and still serves in our military. God bless.

God Bless the men and women that serve in our military that are there everyday protecting our Freedom. I work with the military and I see the wounded warriors and it is difficult to control the tears. All of our military and their families sacarfice everyday. When you see someone in uniform just say Thank You, it means a lot. God Bless our Great Country and God Bless the men and women that serve our Great United States of America.

A BIG THANKS is also in order for the people, the citizens of the USA. By responses like this our current conflicts will not turn into the disaster that Viet Nam did. Hopefully some day our politicians will get the idea. The American people love our liberty, even to the point of being willing to fight and die for it.

THANK YOU SERVICE MEN. Thank you to Lilith's son and to Lilith for the sacrifice she and all mothers, wives and sweet hearts of our men of our military are making.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bull149 @ Jan 30 2010, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    A BIG THANKS is also in order for the people, the citizens of the USA. By responses like this our current conflicts will not turn into the disaster that Viet Nam did. Hopefully some day our politicians will get the idea. The American people love our liberty, even to the point of being willing to fight and die for it.

THANK YOU SERVICE MEN. Thank you to Lilith&#39;s son and to Lilith for the sacrifice she and all mothers, wives and sweet hearts of our men of our military are making.[/b]
    my lil bro is currently in Baghdad serving this wonderful country of ours. he&#39;s coming down on the 18th of Feb & u can be damn sure that i&#39;m gonna be giving him a bigger hug than that lil girl gave that Marine. Thanx 2 all our brave soldiers, marines, airmen, & sailors who are putting their lives on the line so we can enjoy our freedom.

Great video. Having served 20 years myself, it is always nice to know we are appreciated. I want to say thanks to everyone that holds down the home front to give them something to come home to.
    If you are not laughing, you are not living.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you - to all our military men & women past & present! We are who we are today, and we will be who we will be tomorrow, because of thier undieing patriotism and heroism to protect us and the nation we live in!!!! Thank you!!! ;)

Great Video.
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"