Area / Address: on JFK by Airport
    Appointment Type:
    Provider Category: MP
    Activities: NE, SE, bbbj, bw, 69, mish
    Session Length Scheduled: 1hr
    Fee: $1.80
    Total Paid: $1.80
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate?
    Hair Color and Length: light brown
    Race: caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: light and sweet
    Smoking Status: nothing that I could tell
    Where did you hear about this provider: bp and driving past
    Provider`s Body: average build, fit
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? very GFE, GND
    Comments:
    After a very long time of seeing their ad and driving past, I decided to give them a try. I walked in the door to a standard lobby. A little chinese girl was scrubbing the tile in the entryway. I start conjuring up my little servant-master fantasy in my head, as she tells me to ring the bell next to the window. One of those windows like at a seedy gas station to pass money through. Expecting mama-san to some to the window, I am shocked to see a delightfully busty white girl. I pay the .6 to go inside. Everything is pretty much on auto-pilot. get naked, put on robe, off to the shower dealy, lie down, mediocre rub, but she does well to make sure it is sensual (I actually favor a deeper massage). But the conversation is very good and dynamic. then the "flip" and she asks if I am in just for the massage, or if I wanted more on the menu. She is very matter-of-fact and appears to be completely comfortable with me. I let her know I am definately wanting more, so she breaks down the prices. I really don't remember hj and bj prices as I decided to go or "everything". She gets completely naked. Her boobs are probably DD, definately MM as her nipples were stretched. Her pussy. Wow. She has the most incredible pussy. First of all, it is just beautiful. Normally I am not one to go spulunking, but she was irresistable. I could of dined there all day. Completely clean. SO good, that I just completely skipped over the bbbj I got before I went south. Nonetheless, I need to wrap this review up. All I can say is that I was plesently suprised. Jasmine did tell me that they have white, latin, and asians working there now.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yep

Very nice. Thx for the review.