<sup><div align='center'>*ABOUT ME*
Hi there, gentlemen! If you don&#39;t already know me, I am Miranda--A sweet MILF with a positive and happy-go-lucky attitude! I have a silly sense of humor, and a nurturing compassion towards good men who are wrongfully neglected.
I am tall and thick; and nicely proportioned... I&#39;m best known for my HEART-SHAPED behind and my "TWO BANANAS TRICK..." If you aren&#39;t familiar, just check out my VIDEOS--You can find them on my website!
I am 40 yrs. old, 5&#39; 10" tall, Caucasian, with exotic green eyes and a very attractive face. I am a smaller BBW with thick, voluptuous curves in all the right places! If you&#39;re into the thickness of a real woman, spend some time with one of the finest ones you will ever find! I am not only highly skilled, but I&#39;m also VERY affectionate and cuddly; nothing mechanical here!
I hope I&#39;ll be hearing from you really soon!
MWAH! MIRANDA
*WEBSITE*

WWW.MYOHMYMIRANDA.COM

Please read the first page of my website because I&#39;d hate for you to miss out on a great time over something as silly as BAD PHONE ETIQUETTE!

*CONTACT*
MIRANDA @ 512 650 3828 or 512 294 8111
(Available until 9 PM most nights)
*I VERY RARELY answer my phone after 10 PM*
*GREAT RATES!*
150-HR/100-HH/80-QKY </div></sup><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"></span>