Thread: I think we can do better

I know Bama isn't the biggest hobby mecca around but there are some fun activities that occur here. We used to get traveling ladies and a few regulars posting in the Bama section of ASPD. They don't seem to know about Home2. If you know any providers that haven't joined Home2 I encourage you to let them know about it. I'm hoping to see things pick up a bit in our little section.

Cheers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prig1 @ Jan 12 2010, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I know Bama isn&#39;t the biggest hobby mecca around but there are some fun activities that occur here. We used to get traveling ladies and a few regulars posting in the Bama section of ASPD. They don&#39;t seem to know about Home2. If you know any providers that haven&#39;t joined Home2 I encourage you to let them know about it. I&#39;m hoping to see things pick up a bit in our little section.

Cheers[/b]
    Just make sure the ones you tell about the site (whether they be hobbyist or provider) are ones who don&#39;t have a history of being drama magnets.....We had enough of that shit on ASPD and we don&#39;t need it here as thus far this is a really laid back community and I&#39;d like to keep it that way.....

However, I do agree with you that we can do much better and I know there&#39;s some things going down in Mobile/P&#39;cola areas which you dawgs need to go out and investigate and come back and file your field reports on.....The only way the board is going to grow is if you boyz n gurlz are willing to make it grow.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

Verified Companion Companion
    IMHO, AL has always been a soso part of the grid. we advertise a little for the mobile (gulfcoast part) but it is an iffy feeddback for most. never understood why though.
    there are alot of things going on down here that are really hush hush these days...but hopefully it will settle and come to a close soon!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elegantbelinda @ Jan 29 2010, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    there are alot of things going on down here that are really hush hush these days...but hopefully it will settle and come to a close soon![/b]

It may take a little while. :blink:

BTW - love the avatar Belinda!

Verified Companion Companion
    thank you ezrider! call me and you can see the real thing sometime!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elegantbelinda @ Feb 2 2010, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    thank you ezrider! call me and you can see the real thing sometime![/b]
    I&#39;m w/ rider -- that is one sexy-ass avatar, Belinda.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stanky @ Feb 8 2010, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;m w/ rider -- that is one sexy-ass avatar, Belinda.[/b]
    And she would change it after someone remarks about her ass.....That just ain&#39;t right :(
    BIG C

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BIG C @ Feb 8 2010, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    And she would change it after someone remarks about her ass.....That just ain&#39;t right :([/b]

Elegant B has definitley got the goods. You should check out her website!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prig1 @ Feb 11 2010, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Elegant B has definitley got the goods. You should check out her website!!![/b]
    I wasn&#39;t disputing whether she has the goods or not.....My problem is that she stopped showing the goods in her avatar as soon as someone commented about it.....That is just downright wrong and should be an offense that&#39;s punishable by something....
    BIG C

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prig1 @ Feb 11 2010, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Elegant B has definitley got the goods. You should check out her website!!![/b]
    I don&#39;t think anyone would dispute that statement! But don&#39;t just go window shopping on the website - check Belinda out.

The pic I liked the best is the one where Belinda is laying down wearing lingerie with the left nip showing and sporting a devilish smile. I think she&#39;s got it cropped to show only her face on her website.

And yes Belinda, I&#39;ve got to give you a call! But I don&#39;t know what you&#39;d do with me right now (I can imagine a few things). I blew out my knee and am hobbling around on crutches till old Doc Sawbones can fix me up again.

Regards,
    EZ